Replies

• VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    The saying ..... "It is what it is"

THIS!!!!!! enough already peoples~
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    81Katz wrote: »
    When you say you're tired or busy and the Mom's chime in with "you don't have kids! You don't know what tired or busy is!" WTF, really? :angry:

agree this is total bs

also have to say now that I am a mom I am actually pretty well rested compared to my college years when I was working 3 part time jobs and school full time. But I have an awesome kid too, so I am a little lucky.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Liars.
    Not any kind of generic liar, but the kind of liar that looks you right in the face, and lies. Continues to lie when the lie gets out of hand, and even when you know that he knows that you know he’s lying... keeps on lying! You want to call him on it, of course, but watching how deep he’ll go down the rabbit hole is somehow mesmerizing.

So you've met my ex. I am so, so sorry

Mine, too

• Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Liars.
    Not any kind of generic liar, but the kind of liar that looks you right in the face, and lies. Continues to lie when the lie gets out of hand, and even when you know that he knows that you know he’s lying... keeps on lying! You want to call him on it, of course, but watching how deep he’ll go down the rabbit hole is somehow mesmerizing.

So you've met my ex. I am so, so sorry

I was thinking my boss, but they could be related.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    imfornd wrote: »
    People who say you a fitness freak and say you spend to my time exercising and call you out when you don't eat like everyone else - then you receive a message from them asking you to write them up a workout plan and diet

No kidding. Or someone critiquing your plate of food at a function. My response is usually something like, "Um, I don't think it's MY diet you need to be concerned with."
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    ?
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    I know it's real petty, so judge away.... but dudes that selfie more than several times a day because they know how hot they are. With that being said, I'll probably throw a selfie up myself tonight after a dozen beers. Meh.

Edit: I'm not saying I'm "hot" in any way. I'm saying I may selfie despite my irked post.

I am taking this as a promise and will be refreshing the page continuously until then

You flatter me greatly, you sexy lizard lady, you.... It shall be done.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Desperation.
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    I know it's real petty, so judge away.... but dudes that selfie more than several times a day because they know how hot they are. With that being said, I'll probably throw a selfie up myself tonight after a dozen beers. Meh.

Edit: I'm not saying I'm "hot" in any way. I'm saying I may selfie despite my irked post.

Nope I feel the same way. Men who know they’re good looking is such a turn off to me. I don’t really like selfies to begin with. Speaking of selfies I HATE people who post selfies with a looooooooong generic affirmation or a faux deep caption. Just post your selfie and go. Nobody cares.
  • thathoodieguy
    thathoodieguy Posts: 13 Member
    That group of super fit guys and gals who come to the gym at the same time and are hella attractive too but act like snobs and act as if they own the gym. Others who are not so fit and newbie really feel intimidated and insecure working out around them or using the similar equipment at the same time. They act as if others are non existent.

• Deadman_Diggingup

Nope I feel the same way. Men who know they’re good looking is such a turn off to me. I don’t really like selfies to begin with. Speaking of selfies I HATE people who post selfies with a looooooooong generic affirmation or a faux deep caption. Just post your selfie and go. Nobody cares.

I certainly have no problem with selfies. In fact, I think they can be helpful for one's self-confidence, and that's why I occasionally do it.... BUT that self-confidence can be inflated beyond reasonable dimensions for some.