lose 200lbs in less then a year ?

Replies

• RunStart34
    RunStart34 Posts: 157 Member
    Sorry to hear you are not feeling to well right now but like others mention before, your progress is great progress. I may not comment all the time but I have followed your progress since the very beginning. The fact that you keep trying no matter what kept me motivated when you kept losing. I sometimes don't lose for a week or two and it gets to me but you have kept trying even when you have other issues going on in your life which makes me kick myself and keep motivated. Keep going your doing a great job!!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    How you feeling, @bjcrewe? Hope you're better!
  • OhJayEss
    OhJayEss Posts: 63 Member
    would love to hear an update this week on how you are doing @bjcrewe :)

lots of people care about you from all around the world (NZ for me)
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    bjcrewe wrote: »
    Ill be weighing my self tomorrow morning but i expect a increase i over did it on the carbs but i maybe wrong

carbs dont make you fat but it could be up do to water and glycogen storage.
  • wefts
    wefts Posts: 183 Member
    you have gotten some great advice , I want to remind you every lb you do not gain is also a victory . you can do this ( maybe not quite 200 in a year but you are starting with a high weigh so even at 2500 cal you should loose quickly ) Think hard about what foods you choose to surround yourself with . the more healthy low calorie foods you can keep around you the better . try hard to add lots of fiber rich foods they keep you full longer . and keep healthy low salt nibbles around, decreased salt intake, helps keep you from holding water weight . so plain almonds ,and walnuts are healthy snacks log them . as well as any veg cooked or raw to eat out of hand when you just must put something in your mouth ( breaking the nibbles habit is hard if you try to not have snacks so switch to snacks that are going to keep you on track ) and make friends and keep posting so you will know you are not alone !
    SW 226
    CW 188
    GW 150 I am now 38 lbs lighter and halfway to goal
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Four pounds in 4 days? Fantastic! Maybe some water as the inflammation of muscles from the move heals? Anyway, it's a good thing!
    Four pounds in 4 days? Fantastic! Maybe some water as the inflammation of muscles from the move heals? Anyway, it's a good thing!

Not sure why the loss sometimes i think the scale is lying to me.

You're doing awesome!
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member

Excellent!
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member

Still headed the right direction! Excellent!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Well done, BJ!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Awesome Bj :+1:
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Good job. Keep doing what you're doing.
  • Rickster1967
    Rickster1967 Posts: 485 Member
    Happy Christmas, how much down is that now?
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Going strong @bjcrewe. Merry Christmas. Stay strong and fight the good fight!