• MoxyLeighMoxyLeigh Posts: 256Member Member Posts: 256Member Member
    Man, I have met some really nice drunk people, but you win. :love:

Hope Harvey had a great birthday! ;)
  • Tinydancer106Tinydancer106 Posts: 519Member Member Posts: 519Member Member
    MoxyLeigh wrote: »
    Man, I have met some really nice drunk people, but you win. :love:

Hope Harvey had a great birthday! ;)

Ditto 😋
  • irishiwasfitteririshiwasfitter Posts: 547Member Member Posts: 547Member Member
    Thankyou lovely ladies :D <3
  • 1sphere1sphere Posts: 2,017Member Member Posts: 2,017Member Member
    you have such a nice coherent speech!
    edited September 1
  • irishiwasfitteririshiwasfitter Posts: 547Member Member Posts: 547Member Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    you have such a nice coherent speech!

Aw thankyou! I’ve been told I sound very polite by many 😆
  • JovsfoodJovsfood Posts: 144Member Member Posts: 144Member Member
    This is awesome 👏🏻 I’ll have to have a listen sometime, doubt I’ll post on it, people ask me if my parents are home when I answer the phone haha
  • _Miss_Chievous_Miss_Chievous Posts: 511Member Member Posts: 511Member Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    @Miss_Chievous_
    First off...yay!! It's you!!
    Secondly, I admire your bilingualism...you flow seamlessly from French to English, and your voice is really pretty!

I know you're tired, so rest and have a nice night, but some day can I request a French/English comparison voice record?! Pretty please!

Just say anything in French and then in English is my gist...you'd be learning us! (Me at least!)

Super random thought...did you guys have to sing the national anthem doing one verse in English, the next in French in public school? We did. But I'm pretty sure I made up the French words!!

I've gotta google translate what I think the French words are now!! And some of us know how atrocious my spelling is, its probably a hopeless cause...I should write it out one day for you...bet its complete gibberish!!

Actually in my head right now, its one verse English, 3 "in French" (so gibberish) and then I get all confused

❤ I will gladly do a English/ french comparison for you 😘 anything in particular you would like me to say?

Thank-you❣❣

anything you like would be great!
    A simple "good morning/goodnight/have a great day/ F-you-biitch...whatever you like!

...surprise me!

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1zga7iKBUb8
  • GoGoGirl1111GoGoGirl1111 Posts: 43Member Member Posts: 43Member Member
    Hi, My weight loss ticker has stopped showing on my profile page. It was working, then it was gone. I have tried updating it, but nothing happens.

Any idea's on how I can fix this ?, much appreciates. Thanks Dea
  • CaptainFantastic01CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,127Member Member Posts: 9,127Member Member
    You’re too cute
    @Miss_Chievous_
    Secondly, I admire your bilingualism...you flow seamlessly from French to English, and your voice is really pretty!

I know you're tired, so rest and have a nice night, but some day can I request a French/English comparison voice record?! Pretty please!

Just say anything in French and then in English is my gist...you'd be learning us! (Me at least!)

Super random thought...did you guys have to sing the national anthem doing one verse in English, the next in French in public school? We did. But I'm pretty sure I made up the French words!!

I've gotta google translate what I think the French words are now!! And some of us know how atrocious my spelling is, its probably a hopeless cause...I should write it out one day for you...bet its complete gibberish!!

Actually in my head right now, its one verse English, 3 "in French" (so gibberish) and then I get all confused

❤ I will gladly do a English/ french comparison for you 😘 anything in particular you would like me to say?

Thank-you❣❣

A simple "good morning/goodnight/have a great day/ F-you-biitch...whatever you like!

...surprise me!

Please speak more to us 😍😍
    You’re too cute
    @Miss_Chievous_

Thank-you❣❣

...surprise me!

Please speak more to us 😍😍

I'll make one just for you tomorrow ❤😘
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Posts: 8,042Member Member Posts: 8,042Member Member
    @Miss_Chievous_

Thank-you❣❣

...surprise me!

Thank-you❣❣❤❤
    It's true..everything sounds better with a French accent, or a Southern one!!
    ...or an Aussie!! @slimgirljo15 !

Adore❣ Thank-you❣
    I didn't understand a word (Canadian French in school failed me...but it sounds so pretty coming from you!!)
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 219,087Member, Premium Member Posts: 219,087Member, Premium Member
    @Miss_Chievous_

Thank-you❣❣

...surprise me!

*swoon*❤
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 219,087Member, Premium Member Posts: 219,087Member, Premium Member
    @Miss_Chievous_

Thank-you❣❣

...surprise me!

Thank-you❣❣❤❤
    It's true..everything sounds better with a French accent, or a Southern one!!
    ...or an Aussie!! @slimgirljo15 !

Adore❣ Thank-you❣
    I didn't understand a word (Canadian French in school failed me...but it sounds so pretty coming from you!!)

Aww thanks girl.. with this flu I've had I'm not sounding flash lol
  • Reckoner68Reckoner68 Posts: 873Member Member Posts: 873Member Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    flucbk19ve26.jpg

Open for requests because I don't know what to say. Be easy on me, I'm not feeling that great. No singing. 🤣
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    flucbk19ve26.jpg

Open for requests because I don't know what to say. Be easy on me, I'm not feeling that great. No singing. 🤣

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0VaFEnC8NWX

Cause I like you cats

You can tell us as many dad jokes as you want 🥰😘
  • Keep_on_cardioKeep_on_cardio Posts: 3,954Member Member Posts: 3,954Member Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    flucbk19ve26.jpg

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0VaFEnC8NWX

Cause I like you cats

You have a nice voice, R 💜