What book are you reading?

Replies

• J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    Currently reading "Six Easy Pieces" by Richard Feynman.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Listening to this. I’m not understanding it but the narrator has a pleasant voicema5jw7p22b4v.png
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Happy Go Lucky by David Sedaris-I’m a bigger fan of his earlier work but such a big fan I keep buying his new stuff.
    When You Look Like Your Passport Photo It’s Time to Go Home by Erma Bombeck- traveling overseas in December, my mom thought I would get a kick out of this
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    revisiting the Lightbringer series on audible (Brent Weeks). I listened to the first two books a few years back and really enjoyed them, but ran out of books at the time. Great fantasy series if thats your genre, interesting magic system where they pull energy out of light, good plotlines and less gruesome than his Night Angle series which is also good.

Reading Beachwood Harbors magic mystery series by Danielle Garrett, they are fun and light reads, I'm dissapointed she isn't pulling me into the story emotionally though. But good enough I'm still reading.
  • LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 200 Member
    currently building a fall reading list. Over the summer I dived into a few different books mainly suspense/thriller and horror. Few titles:

Cabin at the end of the world
    Baby Teeth
    Misery
    The Maid
    The Invisible life of Addie Larue

always looking for recommendations :)
  • MsCzar
    MsCzar Posts: 1,039 Member
    History geek here. Just started Napoleon's Hemorrhoids And Other Small Events That Changed History by Phil Mason
  • RACER4999
    RACER4999 Posts: 33 Member
    Spot the Dog. He's just found his red ball. It's a classic
  • keenercam
    keenercam Posts: 321 Member
    The Good Left Undone by Adriana Trigiani.
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Currently reading House of the Dragon. Just trying to stay ahead of the series. :)
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Atlas of the Heart by Brené Brown
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    jd4dlifq262o.jpg
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    “Stay Close” by Harlan Coben. It also happens to be a highly binge worthy show on Netflix.
  • tuddy315
    tuddy315 Posts: 11,304 Member
    The Wife Before - Shanora Williams
  • tuddy315
    Power Play - Catherine Coulter
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    Lonesome Dove. Only took me 37 years to get around to it. Still in the early chapters but understand why it won McMurtry a Pulitzer. Extraordinary character development.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Lonesome Dove. Only took me 37 years to get around to it. Still in the early chapters but understand why it won McMurtry a Pulitzer. Extraordinary character development.

I keep meaning to read this. I feel a trip to the library coming on
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member

I keep meaning to read this. I feel a trip to the library coming on

I smell a book club comin on! Call Oprah
  • piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,617 Member
    Rabbit, Run by John Updike
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,314 Member
    Just finished Soul Taken by Patricia Brigg. Was pretty good. Am re-reading the Thursday Next series by Jasper Fforde. SO funny
  • tuddy315
    Then She Was Gone - Lisa Jewell