Looking for Holiday Success Tips From People Who Have Lost 50 + Pounds
I’m down 88 pounds and still going. Best advice?
1 Don’t stop! One bad day or week didn’t stop me. I kept picking myself up and continued the journey.
2. I changed my food plans several times to find what works for me.
3. Make exercise a part of your life. Put it on your calendar like any other appointment and keep yourself accountable.
4. Dietbet!!! Amazing how motivating money is!2
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 387.1K Introduce Yourself
- 42.7K Getting Started
- 258.4K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.9K Food and Nutrition
- 47.1K Recipes
- 231.8K Fitness and Exercise
- 316 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.4K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.4K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.9K Success Stories
- 152.1K Motivation and Support
- 7.4K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 96.1K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 2.1K MyFitnessPal Information
- 20 News and Announcements
- 563 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 1.5K MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions