bojack3 wrote: »
    denny_mac wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    denny_mac wrote: »
    Getting old scares the hell out of me.

May I ask why?

Oops, probably not, forgot this was the vague thread.....sorry

How much time do you have?

I only asked because I'm older now too, but I'm still feeling pretty good about it. Just wondering what it is that scares people about getting older.

For starters, I couldn’t turn my head without turning my entire body for 3 whole days because I slept wrong. What the hell is that?

I believe a simple demonic possession can cure that :)

I’ve sat still for 3 separate exorcisms, the priest always catches fire. Not sure what that’s all about.

You need a young priest and an old priest, dontcha know? :wink:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Take a chill pill, it's all good.

Let's just say, someone was in the market for such a pill. Hypothetically speaking of course because drugs are bad. Where would one maybe look to find this "chill pill"?

Cause you had me at pill.

;)
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    123tacos wrote: »
    Im with @bojack3 ...but this is the vague thread so i will not say what i agree with

I'll say what I agree with, *kitten* getting old it's bs! I tried to have a "tread water" contest with my daughter at the pool because she was in swimming lessons and wanted a go at me. Barely even 40 seconds in I got a cramp in my hamstring and lost. Do you have any idea what it's like to be at an age where you know that had you been located in a lake, or a river 25 feet from shore I would have just drowned?! My balls have not only given up on me and they just started getting droopy, they look like eyeore's face but they don't even try to keep the color in my hair, just let it grow out white now. It's actually so *kitten*ed.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited April 2018
    Im with @bojack3 ...but this is the vague thread so i will not say what i agree with

I'll say what I agree with, *kitten* getting old it's bs! I tried to have a "tread water" contest with my daughter at the pool because she was in swimming lessons and wanted a go at me. Barely even 40 seconds in I got a cramp in my hamstring and lost. Do you have any idea what it's like to be at an age where you know that had you been located in a lake, or a river 25 feet from shore I would have just drowned?! My balls have not only given up on me and they just started getting droopy, they look like eyeore's face but they don't even try to keep the color in my hair, just let it grow out white now. It's actually so *kitten*ed.

:laugh: "eyeore's face" ...

3rog9lvxlp7m.gif
  • 123tacos
    123tacos Posts: 661 Member

:D im sorry for your droopy balls. Atleast the rest of you is amazing :*
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member

TMI man, TMI
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    edited April 2018
    orangegato wrote: »

TMI man, TMI

Oh. Never mind then all ! :#

Just kidding?

:D im sorry for your droopy balls. Atleast the rest of you is amazing :*

Awww baby you always know how to make me feel better. <3
  • orangegato
    you're too nice
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    empresssue wrote: »
    Deja vu

Again?

I hate when I feel like that.
  • empresssue
    Passive aggressive something or other

Do you need a noun? I can assist....
  • empresssue
    Just say it!!!!!!!
  • empresssue
    And, you-you need to grow a pair & show up.
  • orangegato
    is that what you call it?
  • 123tacos
    123tacos Posts: 661 Member
    It is...most likely...i believe
This discussion has been closed.