Vague thread

Replies

• ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    0bfxdtdfzpjo.jpeg

Ima start doing this on all the selfies I post

See it all the time. Better when they use those really appropriate pictures to match their deep thinking. Ya know...

mjktvnokmqq7.png

That view though!

Yes...those trees and roots are awesome.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    0bfxdtdfzpjo.jpeg

Ima start doing this on all the selfies I post

See it all the time. Better when they use those really appropriate pictures to match their deep thinking. Ya know...

mjktvnokmqq7.png

That view though!

Yes...those trees and roots are awesome.

Or the trunk
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    The thing happening right now is great
  • caco_ethes
    You make my favorite vague posts. I never know for sure if they are flashes of intense honesty that reveal a deeper layer of you or if they are little gems meant to amuse the ones who can discern their true meaning in a shallow sea of predictability.

Sometimes I even indulge the whimsy and momentarily imagine what it would be like if they were about me. Those moments are fleeting, because I know that while I can hold in awe your intelligence and intense fire from a distance, I could never hold a candle, much less your attention. You and I are on completely different levels, and may as well be on different worlds altogether. But you have captured my imagination in a series of micro moments and I envy the person who captures yours, because she would surely be a very enigmatic person indeed.
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    You make my favorite vague posts. I never know for sure if they are flashes of intense honesty that reveal a deeper layer of you or if they are little gems meant to amuse the ones who can discern their true meaning in a shallow sea of predictability.

Sometimes I even indulge the whimsy and momentarily imagine what it would be like if they were about me. Those moments are fleeting, because I know that while I can hold in awe your intelligence and intense fire from a distance, I could never hold a candle, much less your attention. You and I are on completely different levels, and may as well be on different worlds altogether. But you have captured my imagination in a series of micro moments and I envy the person who captures yours, because she would surely be a very enigmatic person indeed.

nGhMpCK.gif
  • caco_ethes
    She screamed, then her friends screamed. Then she cried, and we cried. It was a beautiful moment.

Awww. :smiley:
  • 123tacos
    123tacos Posts: 661 Member
    She screamed, then her friends screamed. Then she cried, and we cried. It was a beautiful moment.

And my boys would be like thanks...and I'd say...i didn't pay for it but can you show some enthusiasm ..at least a hug
  • caco_ethes
    I think you're jealous because he has more muscles than you but you're both dead from the neck up. Can you just get along

Lollll
  • 123tacos
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    That thing that can’t be unseen returneth

I taketh away but i also giveth ...you can thank me later
  • 123tacos
    Oh never mind
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    I love you guyz!