Men, how do you feel about cellulite on an otherwise attractive woman who isn't obese?

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Personally I don't think its a big deal. Although I find it a bigger deal when a guy doesn't want to lick my cottage cheese thighs.

Put some PB on your thighs and see what happens.

I do this daily. Isn't that normal?

I've missed you. I've missed the things you say.
  • zomboden
    zomboden Posts: 7 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I would never feel any different about a girl just because of cellulite. That's just part of how she is made, and if I am interested in a girl I want to accept all aspects of her unconditionally.

Everybody has quirks and that's just normal.

Some of my quirks are stretch marks (all over) and I have a slight forward slouch in my posture.

That's what happened to me when I lost a lot of weight and changed my lifestyle in a very short period of time. It's damage that won't go away easily if ever.

What I'm trying to get at is that nobody is perfect and if a guy is into you then the cellulite shouldn't affect how he feels whatsoever, at least in my opinion.
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    GailK1967 wrote: »
    More importantly : women do you actually care what men think?

Not in the slightest.
  • jacquelynkay
    jacquelynkay Posts: 149 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    In all do respect..... I could care less what a man thinks of my imperfections. What counts....is how I feel about them.
  • jacquelynkay
    jacquelynkay Posts: 149 Member
    Options

hellvee wrote: »
    In all do respect..... I could care less what a man thinks of my imperfections, that I may have.

What about if a man compliments you?

Ultimately, I have to be secure with myself and how I feel about me. A compliment shouldn’t define my worth.
  • erica_today
    erica_today Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Personally I don't think its a big deal. Although I find it a bigger deal when a guy doesn't want to lick my cottage cheese thighs.

Put some PB on your thighs and see what happens.

I do this daily. Isn't that normal?

That's disgusting.

Chocolate or GTFO.

I can see where you might be taking this wrong. I prefer the combo. Chocolate is for muh tits
  • jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I actually like cellulite but thats me....stretch marks 2 i like to trace them with my fingers.....this is me bein serious no joke
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    With all due respect, as in the respect that is due to someone, once a woman embraces her body and all her imperfections, that confidence exudes far more than any thought a man may or may not have about it.

I love you :lol:
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Cellulite, stretch marks, scars who really cares.... it's what's on the inside that truly counts. I've seen women with flawless skin that were total *kitty* and I've seen women that have scars, or stretch marks or cellulite who to me, were so very beautiful, because of their personality.... the way they carried themselves.
  • WhisperingNighthawk
    WhisperingNighthawk Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    If he really cares for her why would he feel any different? I just want to be happy with myself and not worry what men/other people see when they look at me. If a man wouldn't want me because my body isn't perfect, then he doesn't really want me, does he? ...and I would be better off without him.
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    If he really cares for her why would he feel any different? I just want to be happy with myself and not worry what men/other people see when they look at me. If a man wouldn't want me because my body isn't perfect, then he doesn't really want me, does he? ...and I would be better off without him.

Indeed.... our outward body changes for both the good and the bad, especially as we age.... but what makes us.. US.... is what draws the people you really want to be with.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    Don’t care about cellulite if I am into her.
  • DreamAmalfi
    DreamAmalfi Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    It's a non issue given the other descripters in the OP
  • NerdyFlex
    NerdyFlex Posts: 1,672 Member
    Options
    If I like a girl, then I couldn’t care less about stuff like that. News flash, guys have physical blemishes too! I have some stretch marks so what’s good?!