Any ladies trying to lose 10-15lbs? Want some friends

1235»

Replies

• rcd7
    rcd7 Posts: 20 Member
    Me too! I've lost a couple of pounds on my way to a loss of 15 lbs (hopefully!) and am doing it super slowly so it's manageable and I don't get too hangry - but it's sometimes hard to keep up the motivation at this slow pace!
  • Eire228
    Eire228 Posts: 238 Member
    Me too, trying (again) to lose 10-15 pounds. The same 10 pounds I lost last year and put straight back on Grrr. This time I have a wedding to go to in February and then another in June so hopefully that will give me the motivation to keep it off...just need to actually lose it in the first place now.

Ugh, same! I lost about 20lbs three years ago, and I've gained back 10 in the last year. It was kind of a slow gain, but when I weighed myself Monday morning and saw 10lbs heavier, I decided to get back to tracking calories regularly. I keep telling myself I did it once, I can do it again! But boy does it feel harder this time around. And it's been only THREE days! Yikes.
  • cowgoo
    cowgoo Posts: 58 Member
    Me! 10-15 by Christmas
  • Harleycorn
    Harleycorn Posts: 5 Member
    Add me! I’m currently 150 and trying to get to 135
  • jessica91b17
    jessica91b17 Posts: 9 Member
    I'm wanting to take some small steps. It seems this time every year is the hardest for me. I just kind of give up during the cold months and let my emotions control me. My goal is stabilize my eating instead of binging, and then lose about 15 pounds. Here's to starting over!
  • asqtraining8987
    asqtraining8987 Posts: 6 Member
    Add me too!!!
  • mniedziela
    mniedziela Posts: 1 Member
    I'm trying to lose 15 by december. I would love to lose more but it's going to be hard. I'm young but I gave birth 8 months ago and I just want to start losing the baby weight.
  • hyIianprincess
    hyIianprincess Posts: 302 Member
    10 is my goal!
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    I could always use more friends!!!

5' 5"
    Heaviest: 138.4
    Currently: 125.8
    Nov Goal: 120
    Ultimate Goal: 117-120
  • vwolking
    vwolking Posts: 1 Member
    I would love for people to add me as a friend! I'm trying to get below 160lbs by December 8, 2017 (currently 163lbs) and below 150lbs by January 1, 2018. 145 lbs is my goal weight.
  • zusibaby1
    zusibaby1 Posts: 29 Member
    Hi everyone!! I would like to loose another 10 pounds.... With this being the Holiday Season I need all the motivation and support I can get... My downfall is alcohol.. feel free to add me...
  • Nomseys
    Nomseys Posts: 43 Member
    I’m down 17lbs with about 15 more to go.
  • dailyzey
    dailyzey Posts: 82 Member
    Nomseys how tall are you? I am 5 8 an exactly like you, lost 17, need to lose 14 more...
  • Hey please feel free to add me ... I’m 5ft and weigh 111 pounds looking to lose another 5 pounds before Xmas if possible more would be great
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    I am trying to lose 7 and then probably 5 more, lol. It helps me to break up my goal a bit. I am trying to lose 7 pounds by January 1st and then I will re-evaluate at the new year. I would love some new friends that have similar goals. We can do it!
  • rebeccaahopkins93
    rebeccaahopkins93 Posts: 107 Member
    I'm down 37lb with 13lb to go. Feel free to add me :)
  • pinkkittyayh
    pinkkittyayh Posts: 13 Member
    Looking to lose 5 lbs pounds by January and then another 20 lbs during the year
  • tjkcmx
    tjkcmx Posts: 5 Member
    Add me ladies
  • NYGiantsGal1
    NYGiantsGal1 Posts: 3 Member
    Just requested a coyuple ladies. I'm 5'5" 157. Aiming for 150, this last ten pounds has been very difficult. Got on MFP about a week ago.

Thanks in advance for any add-ons!
  • I'm up for new friends with similar goals! I am 5ft4, 152 lbs. Lost a couple lbs the last week or so... Aiming for 140 by christmas, main long term goal at the moment is to get down to 130 and go from there.