What We're Eating Wednesday

2»

Replies

• MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    edited October 2017
    Breakfast - small size bagel with strawberry cream cheese and slices of banana, coffee.
    Lunch - open faced 'sandwich' of avocado, arugula, turkey cutlet and fried egg.
    Snack - two biscotti
    Dinner - not sure yet, maybe a quick chili with frozen "meat" crumbles in acorn squash or with some cauli/broccoli tots.

ETA: My cal goal is 15-1600 plus exercise. I probably have room for a substantial snack or dessert.
  • Anon2018
    Anon2018 Posts: 139 Member
    Breakfast: String cheese and a Trader Joe's "Just a handful of nuts" package
    Lunch: We had a monthly team lunch at chick fil a. I got a cobb salad and didn't add the toppings and was super light on the dressing (fat free honey mustard), and had 3 of the "nuggets for the table" my boss brought over
    Dinner: tonight I'm planning chicken wrapped in proscuitto in white wine sauce and a "caprese salad" (I'm going to cut up cherry tomatoes and sprinkle some mozarella and vinegar on them)

The lunch was heavy but it's still looking like a 1500 calorie day (slightly over my goal of 1350, but still in a deficit)!
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Breakfast - Cured Coriander & Garlic Roast Beef, 1 Chocolate Mocha Poptart
    Afternoon - 2 Slices Granary bread with butter & Marmite, 1/3 of a slice of lemon and white chocolate cake
    Dinner - Roast chicken breast, sweet potato mash, 1 boiled duck egg, cauliflower rice, broccoli, carrots, babycorn(love my veggies)
    Dessert - Cox apple & 1 Ferrero Roche
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Breakfast: Greek yogurt, a lil later I ate a Krispy Kreme donut (no judging lol)

Lunch: Salad with grilled chicken, boiled egg, fat free dressing

Dinner: Baked potato covered with homemade chili and little cheese

Snack: Green apple with peanut butter

After dinner Snack: Enlightened Ice Cream (birthday cake flavor)
  • Gracie12311
    Gracie12311 Posts: 44 Member
    Breakfast - coffee, cottage cheese and tomatoes
    Lunch - Potbelly ham and swiss flatbread sandwich (out with friends at work)
    Dinner - hamburger and waffle fries, pack of peanut butter crackers, and 2 bourbons (so far)

Not a very healthy day food wise and I can sure feel it. But everything’s tasted good.
  • lalee115
    lalee115 Posts: 185 Member
    I like this thread!

Breakfast: Apple with 1Tbsp peanut butter

Lunch: went out (unusual) and had a Mediterranean grilled chicken panini with fries

Afternoon snack: half a pint of mint chocolate chip Halo Top

Dinner: Buffalo chicken salad

Depending on how late I'm up, I may or may not spend my last handful of calories on some snack.
  • MilesAddie
    MilesAddie Posts: 166 Member
    BFast: Coffee with 1 TBPS Light Cream, 1 Scoop Isopure Zero Carb Vanilla protein with 16 oz water.

Lunch: Sandwich w/ 1.25 oz of Boars Head Hard Salami, 0.5 oz LoL white American, fancy mustard.

Afternoon: Steamed Basmati Rice, 1 Scoop MyProtein Casein Cookies n’ Cream with 16 oz water.

Dinner: HelloFresh “Creamy Mushroom Pork Chops with Roasted Brussel Sprouts and Potato” - another hit HelloFresh.

Evening: 2 Thomas English Muffins with a little less than 2 TBPS peanut butter.

CALS: 2,063
    C: 225 (+40)
    F: 76 (+14)
    P: 124 (-12)

• Pepsab
    Pepsab Posts: 168 Member
    I love this its always helpful to see what others are eating for ideas.

Breakfast - Tomatoes on wholemeal toast 254cal
    Snack - 10 red grapes & small apple 95cal
    Lunch - 3 wholemeal crackers with cheese, salami and tomato 472cal
    Dinner - Chicken Salad 278cal

Total is 1131cal and my goal is 1200cal.
    Today is my first day at 1200cal for a while. Ive decided time to get serious before xmas because im quite far off my goal i set myself.