What is your favorite very low calorie food?

12346»

Replies

• jesspen91
    jesspen91 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Mushrooms. I'm one of those disgusting people who can eat mushrooms raw.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    jesspen91 wrote: »
    Mushrooms. I'm one of those disgusting people who can eat mushrooms raw.

What the...?? Why are people who eat raw mushrooms disgusting?
  • xxzenabxx
    xxzenabxx Posts: 935 Member
    Strawberries, spinach, brocolli, mushrooms, tomatoes...
  • jendayih
    jendayih Posts: 8 Member
    Popcorn! :)
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Not sure if this will count, Depends on definition of "low calorie" But i have been making frozen fruit cups that are 75 calories per and take me a good 30-45minutes to eat lol. Id call that for the time vs calories low :p

I just blend up pineapple/banana and stir it into some frozen berries (sweet+sour cherries, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, cranberries, black berries) in small single serving containers and freeze. Dethaw for 30ish seconds under hot water its dethawed just enough to slowly scrape yummy small layers and berries out but frozen enough to make me take my time and enjoy lol.

Been super helpful to me when i get overly snacky.
  • OldHobo
    OldHobo Posts: 647 Member
    Vinegar. Specifically balsamic vinegar. I keep a relatively inexpensive bottle to drizzle over stuff. There isn't much that it doesn't improve. A lot! With practically no calories!
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    OldHobo wrote: »
    Vinegar. Specifically balsamic vinegar. I keep a relatively inexpensive bottle to drizzle over stuff. There isn't much that it doesn't improve. A lot! With practically no calories!

I used to slowly eat vinegar packets from like fast food places....I forced self to stop and somehow forgot vinegar existed. I need to go buy some...
  • jeaninesteam1
    jeaninesteam1 Posts: 42 Member
    Popcorn definitely! Air popped with kernel seasoning. Yay!
  • misnomer1
    misnomer1 Posts: 646 Member
    milk
  • dwilliamca
    dwilliamca Posts: 325 Member
    Lobster, crab, scallops....its the butter I drench them in that kills me.
  • theyoginurse
    theyoginurse Posts: 82 Member
    edited November 2017
    I really like egg whites, and I like pumpkin mixed in anything or a baked apple with cinnamon like a chip.
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    Not sure if this will count, Depends on definition of "low calorie" But i have been making frozen fruit cups that are 75 calories per and take me a good 30-45minutes to eat lol. Id call that for the time vs calories low :p

I just blend up pineapple/banana and stir it into some frozen berries (sweet+sour cherries, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, cranberries, black berries) in small single serving containers and freeze. Dethaw for 30ish seconds under hot water its dethawed just enough to slowly scrape yummy small layers and berries out but frozen enough to make me take my time and enjoy lol.

Been super helpful to me when i get overly snacky.

I need this in my life!
    Do you use fresh or canned pineapple?
  • nani7722
    nani7722 Posts: 25 Member
    Eggs, tomatoes, zuccini, broccoli, skyr