• tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Microscope March
    14 March 2018

Today’s Weight: 157.7
    Today’s Water: 1 Gallon (128 ounces)
    Sleep: Went to bed last night at 11:13pm and woke this morning at 5:30am

4tdsy8rjhwdz.png

I am having a difficult time this week getting back to OMAD so I am keeping it at a 6-8 hour window. I hope to be back to OMAD real soon. My new plan has been a no-go so far. I have to figure something out and quick.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited March 2018
    I was making weekly plans for a while and they were always changing so now I just plan day by day and depending on what's going on or where my weight is will depend on how Im going to eat for that day. I'm sorry you're struggling and hope it gets easier for you <3
  • tlblanksfit
    I think that is what I am going to have to do Brenda. Take it day by day.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Microscope March
    14 March 2018

Today’s Weight: 157.7
    Today’s Water: 1 Gallon (128 ounces)
    Sleep: Went to bed last night at 11:13pm and woke this morning at 5:30am

4tdsy8rjhwdz.png

I am having a difficult time this week getting back to OMAD so I am keeping it at a 6-8 hour window. I hope to be back to OMAD real soon. My new plan has been a no-go so far. I have to figure something out and quick.

Coconut oil!
  • tlblanksfit
    I think it boils down to being a mental thing. I have been buying lunch at work this week because I had the cash to do it and so I just got lunch if I felt hungry. To alleviate that today, I left my cash locked in the car so even if I wanted to, I couldn't buy anything because the dining facility only accepts cash.

I was also thinking on my way to work this morning that although I am within my maintenance window, I am still not happy with my weight hovering around 157 pounds. I was thinking it may be time for me to go back to weight loss mode and lose that last 10-12 pounds and get to 145 pounds so that if in maintenance I have a 7 pound gain that I hold at, (I started maintenance at 150 pounds and am now holding around 157 pounds) I will be maintaining at 153 pounds which I would not have a problem with. Right now even if I have low calorie days, low carb days and I get down to 153 or 154 pounds, as soon as I eat a regular meal, the next day I am back up to 157 pounds. Thoughts??
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    I think that would be a good plan. You have to do be at a range that YOU are happy with. I also agree about taking it day by day in terms of your eating if you aren't doing OMAD.
    You will be back on track in no time!
  • tlblanksfit
    Decision made. I will be taking a break from maintenance to return to weight loss mode to get down to my 145 pound goal weight. I have started a new thread (Tracey's Mid-Maintenance Weight Loss Break) to chronicle this journey to 145 pounds. I will be posting there until I reach my goal.
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    dkayingram wrote: »
    Tracey how do you make your grapefruit/ACV is it just a mixture. I have been doing my ACV by itself but often that is hard to swallow :).

When I do my AVC I mix it with CranGrape juice. It is bitter enough that I don't even taste the vinegar.
  • sunnycobayo
    sunnycobayo Posts: 236 Member
    Sounds good, Tracey! You can do it! :)
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    I think it boils down to being a mental thing. I have been buying lunch at work this week because I had the cash to do it and so I just got lunch if I felt hungry. To alleviate that today, I left my cash locked in the car so even if I wanted to, I couldn't buy anything because the dining facility only accepts cash.

I was also thinking on my way to work this morning that although I am within my maintenance window, I am still not happy with my weight hovering around 157 pounds. I was thinking it may be time for me to go back to weight loss mode and lose that last 10-12 pounds and get to 145 pounds so that if in maintenance I have a 7 pound gain that I hold at, (I started maintenance at 150 pounds and am now holding around 157 pounds) I will be maintaining at 153 pounds which I would not have a problem with. Right now even if I have low calorie days, low carb days and I get down to 153 or 154 pounds, as soon as I eat a regular meal, the next day I am back up to 157 pounds. Thoughts??

The low carb thing just lets you get rid of water (and you might lose a little weight also). You can set your reference point being carb fed or non carb fed and just realize there will be a three lb difference. For every gram of glycogen stored, you store about 4-5 g of water from what I've read so if you've eaten a lot of carbs, you will store a lot of glycogen and water. If you eat LC you will store less. Neither state means you gained or lost fat. I do think eating some low carb meals does help with fat loss though. Good luck!