should i complain about this crap?

1235»

Replies

• goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    1. Mind your business.
    2. Are the showers not included in the price of membership?
    3. Mind your business.

:flowerforyou:
  • OP, you should definitely tell management. Tell them that you pay your $70 a month and need your showertime after working out! It's only fair. Also, I bet that guy coming and taking a shower each time is probably having an affair on his wife. You should totally follow him and then tell his wife, gf, and his employer.
    That'll teach him from taking away from your precious shower time and making you wait like a creeper, breathing heavily , and waiting for his wet body to exit the shower.
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    love it! he probably IS having an affair what a brilliant explanation! :)
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,749 Member
    is anyone going to back me up on this?
    i know most americans have a "ME ME ME" attitude
    but there has to be some of us left still out there?
    i will always think of what is good for everyone involved before i do something for myself
    i just cant imagine using a private gym shower during peak morning work commuter hours if im not working out
    this isnt about just the gym. its about this mindset that permeates every facet of society

This post sounds an awful lot like "ME ME ME" attitude. Except that you're the "ME" in question.

Seriously, if you allot enough time each day for your own shower, who cares if someone else is using something that he paid for? If he had exercised, he'd still be showering, so what's the difference? How does this actually hurt you?

The OP doesn't even SHOWER at the gym.

That's the kicker!
  • peeaanuut
    peeaanuut Posts: 359 Member
    is anyone going to back me up on this?
    i know most americans have a "ME ME ME" attitude
    but there has to be some of us left still out there?
    i will always think of what is good for everyone involved before i do something for myself
    i just cant imagine using a private gym shower during peak morning work commuter hours if im not working out
    this isnt about just the gym. its about this mindset that permeates every facet of society

This post sounds an awful lot like "ME ME ME" attitude. Except that you're the "ME" in question.

Seriously, if you allot enough time each day for your own shower, who cares if someone else is using something that he paid for? If he had exercised, he'd still be showering, so what's the difference? How does this actually hurt you?

The OP doesn't even SHOWER at the gym.

That's the kicker!

How dare the OP use up the gym equipment!! I bet thats why the person only showers there, OP is all over the equipment stinking the place up.
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    If they are dues paying members of the gym (which I"m assuming they are since they get in), they get to chose which services of the gym they will utilize. Some use the weight room, some use the sauna, some use the track or basketball court or pool. This person uses the shower. Who in the hell do you think you are to decide what services each individual person gets to utilize. The gym membership covers all services and each member chooses for themselves what they wish to use.

Or they could be like most gym members and not use any of them.

MYOB.
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    And maybe, JUST maybe if every single person here is telling you that you are wrong, it might be a good idea for you to consider that you could possibly be wrong.

Maybe?

Just possibly?

Instead of being the only correct person here?
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    This is amusing. Also, not everyone here is American, but they still think in unison. Rampage against the Western society sound intriguing?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Excuse me, I know this may not be the right time or place for this but, what the heck, I'm an american.

tumblr_mf39yoMTXn1rccyxzo1_500.gif