Best Compliments

Replies

• KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Some guy I work with told me I looked evil, then proceeded to ask me if I was single...
  • SneakyVee
    SneakyVee Posts: 640 Member
    “So you are approachable in real life”

His heart grew three sizes that day.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    Other than from my wife, I get complimented very infrequently. However, I was hiking down a trail a couple weeks ago. As I was approaching a woman from the other direction, she stopped in front of me and said. "Great Beard." I said "Thank You". Then she said, "You're very handsome." Caught me off guard. I just stood there. She smiled and walked off.

You do have a great beard.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Other than from my wife, I get complimented very infrequently. However, I was hiking down a trail a couple weeks ago. As I was approaching a woman from the other direction, she stopped in front of me and said. "Great Beard." I said "Thank You". Then she said, "You're very handsome." Caught me off guard. I just stood there. She smiled and walked off.

You do have a great beard.

And you are very handsome.
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    The bagel guy keeps trying to take me out. I’m about 12 years older than him. But the fact that he thinks we’re the same age is really good for my ego.

So that would make him about 12 then, right?
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    The bagel guy keeps trying to take me out. I’m about 12 years older than him. But the fact that he thinks we’re the same age is really good for my ego.

So that would make him about 12 then, right?

Lol, no. That would make him about 20.

Just take a compliment
  • PAFC84
    I'd wear you like a second skin......

It never fails
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

It never fails

You're sooo romantic
  • PAFC84

It never fails

You're sooo romantic

Aint that the truth baby. But after I've worn someone like a second skin they're too tired to care about romance
  • WillBeThin86
    WillBeThin86 Posts: 135 Member
    I was told I resembled someone on here and it was a pretty awesome compliment if I do say so myself.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    That I'm a good dad, good teacher, good therapist etc. Usually anything that I'm trying to be positive and good at.

Compliments on my looks don't matter or make an impact on me.
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Like, 10 years ago, a lesbian who happened to be a personal trainer (but not MY personal trainer) told me I had amazing legs. That was my favorite compliment, ever. I figure she really KNEW what she was talking about.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    JeepHair77 wrote: »
    Like, 10 years ago, a lesbian who happened to be a personal trainer (but not MY personal trainer) told me I had amazing legs. That was my favorite compliment, ever. I figure she really KNEW what she was talking about.
    or it could have been just a pick up line.......flattery gets you nowhere unless its the bedroom.
  • SneakyVee
    JeepHair77 wrote: »

Your hair looks like my Jeep
  • FAAB_too
    FAAB_too Posts: 67 Member
    I was driving a roll off truck hauling construction debris to the dump. A guy came up to me and said you are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen....at the dump yard. I looked around at the fact that it was a trash heap and all men. I said ummm.....thanks? LOL
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Someone told me that they felt lucky getting to know me better, maybe one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me!
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Someone recently said I extremely stubborn :) best compliment of the week
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    She is not fat, she just has large breast and butt.. I literally was told this during lunch in high school, by a group of guy friends. They threw a "no offense" statement in between, so I just took it as a compliment. I guess baggy clothes didn't hide it as well as I thought.
  • SneakyVee
    My doc said I had a high cervix. No one else has ever said that.

See the glass ceiling does exist