Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.

Widowed

2»

Replies

• caylawelch1989
    caylawelch1989 Posts: 6 Member
    ^^^^^^^Wut???

I made a new MFP today. I was logged into my husband’s old account, as I wanted to add myself from there. So, yeah.

I think we're all confused because your husband passed in April and yet his profile was established on June 21.

Edited: and apparently post bathtub selfies on November 19.
    ^^^^^^^Wut???

I made a new MFP today. I was logged into my husband’s old account, as I wanted to add myself from there. So, yeah.

I think we're all confused because your husband passed in April and yet his profile was established on June 21.

^^^^^^^Wut???

The OP isn’t my husband. @Testosterone is. I was signed into his profile and accidentally responded to that thread from there.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited November 2017
    ^^^^^^^Wut???

^^^^^^^Wut???

^^^^^^^Wut???

The OP isn’t my husband. @Testosterone is. I was signed into his profile and accidentally responded to that thread from there.

Gotcha. Thus confusing
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,869 Member
    Bump