Calorie Counter

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Weird foods/combinations you eat

1161718192022»

Replies

  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 4,163 Member Member Posts: 4,163 Member
    Waffles and mac and cheese? Not TOTALLY strange imo!
  • acpgeeacpgee Member Posts: 5,264 Member Member Posts: 5,264 Member
    hard boiled egg whites and powdered peanut butter :)

    This is a combination in Gado Gado, the Indonesian salad of blanched and raw veg, typically with hard boiled egg. It is dressed in a peanut sauce.
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 4,163 Member Member Posts: 4,163 Member
    acpgee wrote: »
    hard boiled egg whites and powdered peanut butter :)

    This is a combination in Gado Gado, the Indonesian salad of blanched and raw veg, typically with hard boiled egg. It is dressed in a peanut sauce.

    sound slike something I would like!
  • supercpa999supercpa999 Member, Premium Posts: 137 Member Member, Premium Posts: 137 Member
    Chobani nonfat plain Greek yogurt with cholula hot sauce ... a great addition to various meat dishes lol
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 933 Member Member Posts: 933 Member
    I've made purple sweet potato and topped with Walden Farms peanut butter, sugar free preserves and sugar free maple 😂 I stopped using Waldens PB now. I'd rather have real or powdered pb
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 7,260 Member Member Posts: 7,260 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    I've made purple sweet potato and topped with Walden Farms peanut butter, sugar free preserves and sugar free maple 😂 I stopped using Waldens PB now. I'd rather have real or powdered pb

    omg...No offense but - I'm shocked that you have ingested Walden's PB...that stuff is...just no words other than inedible! (imho...😉) I'm a powdered pb person.

    Since you posted that purple sweet potato pic a while ago, I too have been eating them almost every day now. I've mostly liked them as my dessert with pb and flaked sea salt and stevia lol! So so yum
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 933 Member Member Posts: 933 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    I've made purple sweet potato and topped with Walden Farms peanut butter, sugar free preserves and sugar free maple 😂 I stopped using Walden's
    PB now. I'd rather have real or powdered pb

    omg...No offense but - I'm shocked that you have ingested Walden's PB...that stuff is...just no words other than inedible! (imho...😉) I'm a powdered pb person.

    Since you posted that purple sweet potato pic a while ago, I too have been eating them almost every day now. I've mostly liked them as my dessert with pb and flaked sea salt and stevia lol! So so yum

    I completely lost my desire for Walden's peanut butter- I was making it using powdered peanut butter, stevia or protein powder added. I doctored it up quite a bit. It makes me sick now though :D

    I am happy you discovered the purple sweet potatoes!! I introduced them to others too :)
    If you have an Oriental market near you, look for these- white on outside and purple om inside

    0ggonrkpfvya.jpg

    zm8qlj27nwkx.jpg
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 7,260 Member Member Posts: 7,260 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    I've made purple sweet potato and topped with Walden Farms peanut butter, sugar free preserves and sugar free maple 😂 I stopped using Walden's
    PB now. I'd rather have real or powdered pb

    omg...No offense but - I'm shocked that you have ingested Walden's PB...that stuff is...just no words other than inedible! (imho...😉) I'm a powdered pb person.

    Since you posted that purple sweet potato pic a while ago, I too have been eating them almost every day now. I've mostly liked them as my dessert with pb and flaked sea salt and stevia lol! So so yum

    I completely lost my desire for Walden's peanut butter- I was making it using powdered peanut butter, stevia or protein powder added. I doctored it up quite a bit. It makes me sick now though :D

    I am happy you discovered the purple sweet potatoes!! I introduced them to others too :)
    If you have an Oriental market near you, look for these- white on outside and purple om inside

    0ggonrkpfvya.jpg

    zm8qlj27nwkx.jpg

    I will definitely be looking for these too! I have a Korean shop close by and get to a large Asian supermarket when I get the time.
    nature's candy for sure🥰
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 933 Member Member Posts: 933 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    I've made purple sweet potato and topped with Walden Farms peanut butter, sugar free preserves and sugar free maple 😂 I stopped using Walden's
    PB now. I'd rather have real or powdered pb

    omg...No offense but - I'm shocked that you have ingested Walden's PB...that stuff is...just no words other than inedible! (imho...😉) I'm a powdered pb person.

    Since you posted that purple sweet potato pic a while ago, I too have been eating them almost every day now. I've mostly liked them as my dessert with pb and flaked sea salt and stevia lol! So so yum

    I completely lost my desire for Walden's peanut butter- I was making it using powdered peanut butter, stevia or protein powder added. I doctored it up quite a bit. It makes me sick now though :D

    I am happy you discovered the purple sweet potatoes!! I introduced them to others too :)
    If you have an Oriental market near you, look for these- white on outside and purple om inside

    0ggonrkpfvya.jpg

    zm8qlj27nwkx.jpg

    I will definitely be looking for these too! I have a Korean shop close by and get to a large Asian supermarket when I get the time.
    nature's candy for sure🥰

    These are insanely incredible!
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 4,163 Member Member Posts: 4,163 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    I've made purple sweet potato and topped with Walden Farms peanut butter, sugar free preserves and sugar free maple 😂 I stopped using Waldens PB now. I'd rather have real or powdered pb

    omg...No offense but - I'm shocked that you have ingested Walden's PB...that stuff is...just no words other than inedible! (imho...😉) I'm a powdered pb person.

    Since you posted that purple sweet potato pic a while ago, I too have been eating them almost every day now. I've mostly liked them as my dessert with pb and flaked sea salt and stevia lol! So so yum

    Walden Farms PB is the WORST!!! Omg. the smell. the taste. the texture. just everything is awful
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 7,260 Member Member Posts: 7,260 Member
    ^^🤣 I remember having such high hopes for this, but it went straight into the bin after a taste! And I don't ever throw away food!
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 4,163 Member Member Posts: 4,163 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    ^^🤣 I remember having such high hopes for this, but it went straight into the bin after a taste! And I don't ever throw away food!

    only WF products I like are the pancake syrups everything else is trash
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 933 Member Member Posts: 933 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    ^^🤣 I remember having such high hopes for this, but it went straight into the bin after a taste! And I don't ever throw away food!

    only WF products I like are the pancake syrups everything else is trash

    I use the raspberry preserves and maple. yea, I do not like the dressings, peanut butter or caramel. I do like the chocolate syrup and dip though.
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 4,163 Member Member Posts: 4,163 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    ^^🤣 I remember having such high hopes for this, but it went straight into the bin after a taste! And I don't ever throw away food!

    only WF products I like are the pancake syrups everything else is trash

    I use the raspberry preserves and maple. yea, I do not like the dressings, peanut butter or caramel. I do like the chocolate syrup and dip though.

    I like the blueberry pancake syrup too :)
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 4,163 Member Member Posts: 4,163 Member
    not too weird but I remember dipping mcdonalds mcnuggets in honey
Sign In or Register to comment.