Fat to Fit- 1 year progress

13»

Replies

• tyboinc1
    tyboinc1 Posts: 25 Member
    Jesslane93 wrote: »
    Amazing! You look strong, fit and healthy. Keep up the good work.

You look fantastic yourself! Hoping for a great 2018 for you as well
  • tyboinc1
    Nice man..my Steelers could use another edge rusher. Maybe you should make another run at it.

Hahaha I was on the offensive side of the ball, but hey I'd do anything to get back on the field. Best wishes to a healthy 2018 for you my friend!
  • bisky
    bisky Posts: 966 Member
    Thank you. This is very inspirational in that you didn't do any crazy diet but just counted calories and worked out. God Bless.
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Awesome job!
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    You look AH-MAZING
  • becca_terrill
    becca_terrill Posts: 2 Member
    Great story! I'm working on getting back into my prime too. You look great, & hot! ;) Keep killing it!
  • tyboinc1
    boehle wrote: »
    You look AH-MAZING

Thank you so much! You look fantastic as well, keep it up
  • tyboinc1
    Great story! I'm working on getting back into my prime too. You look great, & hot! ;) Keep killing it!

Thank you so much for the kind words! Helps me keep on keepin on haha. Best of luck with your goals this year. SMASH THEM ALL
  • tyboinc1
    Awesome job!

Thanks man, I appreciate the kind words!
  • terryt1992
    terryt1992 Posts: 94 Member
    Great job man this def inspires me your body type now is what I would like to have. I am a lot shorter at 5'11 but I started at 415lbs already lost about 100 lbs right now I'm bouncing between 318 and 315. I've been lifting since about February 2017 but have not gotten the results I want. Started my weight loss journey January 2016. Would be awesome to get some advice from someone like yourself man. Again great job you are looking awesome!!!
  • melissawill2017
    melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Awesome job!! It's one thing when we want to lose weight for vanity alone, but when our health is at risk (high BP); it really does give you a whole new level of motivation! Congrats on all your hard work, you look great!
  • BNY721
    BNY721 Posts: 125 Member
    You look fantastic! Keep it up and congrats on your success!
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,710 Member
    Thanks for sharing your story. Very inspiring and your hard work is paying off nicely! Well done.
  • aliciaaw
    aliciaaw Posts: 180 Member
    Awesome Job! Looking good

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!