Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

My new years resolution is to...

Replies

• Bridge_marieBridge_marie Member Posts: 9,225 Member Member Posts: 9,225 Member
    bojack3 wrote: »
    Not have one... YOLO

You only die once.....;)

Well then... YODO
    bojack3 wrote: »
    Not have one... YOLO

You only die once.....;)

What if you die and someone revives you? Then you've lived twice.. and can die twice

He makes a good point....
  • ColinIsTheNameColinIsTheName Member Posts: 365 Member Member Posts: 365 Member
    Eat lightning and crap thunder!
  • NewlifeinNWNewlifeinNW Member Posts: 3,866 Member Member Posts: 3,866 Member
    Be in constant ketosis
  • mybfisredmybfisred Member Posts: 1,388 Member Member Posts: 1,388 Member
    More flat tires

Can I join you
  • Deadman_DiggingupDeadman_Diggingup Member Posts: 2,873 Member Member Posts: 2,873 Member
    To be more present in the moment and be satisfied with what I already have.
  • ashleyrebekah392ashleyrebekah392 Member Posts: 50 Member Member Posts: 50 Member
    Focus on myself more and to hopefully get down to 160, worried I might look too skinny with my build but we shall see.
  • eccomi_quieccomi_qui Member Posts: 1,831 Member Member Posts: 1,831 Member
    Live laugh love... more
  • jen81ukjen81uk Member Posts: 177 Member Member Posts: 177 Member
    Go on a date and stop making excuses or putting conditions on ... ‘I will when I lose 14lbs’ etc. And reach my goal weight!
  • Avocado_AngelAvocado_Angel Member Posts: 2,362 Member Member Posts: 2,362 Member
    Let the good times roll !
    Annoy as many people at the gym as possible on January 1st

Will you leave *kitten* sweat on the equipment,sit on the bench chatting on your phone, grunt really loudly, talk on the phone really loudly? Come on...details
  • Avocado_AngelAvocado_Angel Member Posts: 2,362 Member Member Posts: 2,362 Member
    Listen to music on my headphones while still trying to seem sociable & like I'm listening to what your saying, honestly I'm listening.

Lalalalalalallaa
    csbnga wrote: »

Will you leave *kitten* sweat on the equipment,sit on the bench chatting on your phone, grunt really loudly, talk on the phone really loudly? Come on...details

Well I don’t wanna give all my secrets away but I will be texting and updating FB a lot and definitely not re-racking my weights. If your using a treadmill, I want the one right next to you. If you need to use a machine, I need to use it first because I need selfies. Also, crop dusting. Enough said.

You...youre good

Well I don’t wanna give all my secrets away but I will be texting and updating FB a lot and definitely not re-racking my weights. If your using a treadmill, I want the one right next to you. If you need to use a machine, I need to use it first because I need selfies. Also, crop dusting. Enough said.

You...youre good

I wear heels too so I’m wrecking the special gym floor all the while.

Please tell me you'll be eating pizza at planet fitness....while you are on the bench