Binged 12000 calories HELP!!

reviewqueen360
reviewqueen360 Posts: 8 Member
edited December 2017 in Motivation and Support
Hey everyone so I’ve been feeling really down lately I been working for six months going hard after my baby well she’s now two years old she’s no longer a baby but I’ve been doing so much of a great job I was so proud of myself but it seems over the weekend I’ve been binging way too much and that was after Thanksgiving is everything just went downhill how do I recover from binging like this and even if I do recover I feel really sick and bad at that I would binge like that I binged on literally everything I don’t know why. I guess my question is have you guys ever been through that and can I bounce back with my skin I’m just worried about my skin being very loose from gaining weight from all the sugary stuff I ate is it possible that I can tighten it up if that makes sense.

Replies

• Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    12,000 calories over? No worries. It's only 3.5 pounds. No way your skin is going to be affected.

Maybe visit a dietician and work on a plan.
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    How much have you gained in that time? Just get back on to eating healthy. You already know you feel better when eating healthier so just get back on track.
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Stop binging start over. A few days won't have any permanent affect on your skin.
  • DebLaBounty
    DebLaBounty Posts: 1,169 Member
    Unless you gained 60 pounds since Thanksgiving, your skin really hasn't stretched out enough to have put you at risk for permanent droopy skin. Drink some water, get some exercise if you feel like it, and resume logging your food intake every day. It really is that simple.
  • Magnum_Opus
    Magnum_Opus Posts: 23 Member
    You need to get to the root cause.

1. Are you restricting all your favourite foods?
    2. Are you eating enough food?
    3. Is stress & anxiety a trigger for you to eat? If so why? (Find a healthier alternative to outsource these feelings)