Describe your job poorly

1235»

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    I do my best to not *kitten* *kitten* up and ruin the environment
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    I get paid to color in the lines, not sniff glue/markers and sometimes play with glitter. I also wrestle yarn away from old ladies and cats (not at the same time).
  • CosmoSalt
    CosmoSalt Posts: 16 Member
    Basically, I sit in a never ending (NEVER. ENDING.) staff meeting. My boss thinks he is Tony Robbins. I stay sane by chasing a personal best in my own little staff meeting olympics. When people nod off (1 pt) or slobber (2 pts) or the elusive nodding off while slobbering... a whopping 10 points!
    Still waiting for someone to sleep, slobber and fall out of the chair; which would net me a cool 322 points.
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    I get to tell people what to do, after finding out from other people what they want done, and then I check to make sure it was done right, and if not, I get to tell them to do it again, but correctly.
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    My Full-time job, I get to punch keyboards while making important decisions on procedures and processes. I also get to delegate work to my underlings, who are employees for a company I do not work for.

My Part-time job, I would get to deal with @Mr_Healthy_Habits *kitten* up *kitten* and hope he doesn't have to see the back of @LittleHearseDriver 's vehicle.
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    I get *kitten* at by women in labour poping babies out of their vaginas

Why not just tell them that had they of abstained they wouldn't have to be mean to you.
  • USAMcK
    USAMcK Posts: 80 Member
    I am reminded every 600 seconds that people over the age of 50 don't know what a phone jack is.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    I help people do sometimes awful and always unwanted and unasked for things for good reasons.
    I relay message to people that they don't want to hear. I buy stuff. I do the thankless and "dirty" work. I'm also the complaints department.
  • ColtRocker
    ColtRocker Posts: 135 Member
    I put bad guys in "time out"
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited December 2017
    i pick dirty things up and then break them