Myfitnesspal

Message Boards MFP Suggestions/Feedback
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Woo becomes hug !!

LivingtheLeanDreamLivingtheLeanDream Member Posts: 13,348 Member Member Posts: 13,348 Member
..... When did that happen MFP ? I only turned my back for 5 mins...!

The woo was well...woo! ...I suppose hug is marginally better.

Replies

• LivingtheLeanDreamLivingtheLeanDream Member Posts: 13,348 Member Member Posts: 13,348 Member
    How can hug replace awesome ! As if any of them matter cos I didn't even know awesome was gone...

And have a hug @pinuplove until @tacklewasher turns up :smiley:
  • middlehaitchmiddlehaitch Member Posts: 8,351 Member Member Posts: 8,351 Member
    Ha! @RunRutheeRun we both posted about the woo but on different threads.

Cheers, h.
  • pinuplovepinuplove Member Posts: 12,903 Member Member Posts: 12,903 Member
    How can hug replace awesome ! As if any of them matter cos I didn't even know awesome was gone...

And have a hug @pinuplove until @tacklewasher turns up :smiley:

:lol: Thanks!

(I quoted so he'll get another notification :laugh: )
  • LivingtheLeanDreamLivingtheLeanDream Member Posts: 13,348 Member Member Posts: 13,348 Member
    @middlehaitch great mind's :smile: but if I'd saw yours I wouldn't have started a new thread... here have a hug :smiley:

Hope things are good with you, we miss you on the Petites group, just so you know :smile:
    edited December 2017
    @pinuplove yeah he'll not want to think he's missing out :smiley:
  • middlehaitchmiddlehaitch Member Posts: 8,351 Member Member Posts: 8,351 Member
    Ahh strange year Ruth. I will be back 'petiting' in the new year.

Cheers, h <3
    Ahh strange year Ruth. I will be back 'petiting' in the new year.

Cheers, h <3

Ahh I'm so glad to hear that, would be lovely to catch up.

(Heck I almost read your word petiting as petting!! LOL think I need new specs!)
    edited December 2017
    Woo is definitely woo-woo now I think given the emoji.

All counts are the same, awesome moves to hugs, except woo is zeroed out.

Cheers, h.
  • kimny72kimny72 Member Posts: 15,893 Member Member Posts: 15,893 Member
    Oh, yeah the Woo face looks kind of unimpressed rather than smiley now. Or he's whistling at me.
    at long last we now know what woo is supposed to refer to... phew! I'll sleep better tonight :D
    edited December 2017
    kimny72 wrote: »
    Oh, yeah the Woo face looks kind of unimpressed rather than smiley now. Or he's whistling at me.

I think he looks puzzled :smiley:
    @HellYeahItsKriss I reckon that would be $20 In the bag for you :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.