Poll: Your Christmas Plan.

1235»

Replies

• lucerorojo
    lucerorojo Posts: 790 Member
    The rum cake put me 1000 calories over maintenance yesterday by my rough estimates. Haven't eaten that much since June! It's just one day (now). I used to eat that much daily-- easy to see how I got fat.
  • MindfulDecision
    MindfulDecision Posts: 42 Member
    lucerorojo wrote: »
    The rum cake put me 1000 calories over maintenance yesterday by my rough estimates. Haven't eaten that much since June! It's just one day (now). I used to eat that much daily-- easy to see how I got fat.

I was thinking the same thing last night. My definition of over eating now was normal in my eyes before.
  • halfpintutopia
    halfpintutopia Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2017
    C. I am tracking to make sure I stick to the habit of tracking everything
    D. but trying not to worry too much when I go over.
  • tuolon
    tuolon Posts: 107 Member
    I'm not tracking. And enjoying cChristmas.
  • deimosphoebos
    deimosphoebos Posts: 117 Member
    C: I'm only on month 2 of my journey, I am tracking like any other day. Adding extra gym time if I expect to have a family dinner, so far it has worked.
  • joemac1988
    joemac1988 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Eat until I hate myself. Repeatedly.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    Succcessfully tracked and only ended 200 calories over!
  • lyhenry
    lyhenry Posts: 6 Member
    I'm visiting family over Christmas, and am taking a break from tracking and weighing (although I'd weigh in daily if I had a decent scale). I have a year-end mini weight loss goal, so I'm keeping that in mind while I enjoy a few meals that I don't usually have. I'm catching up on sleep, and getting some walks in. Thankfully, my mom doesn't have a bunch of treats around the house this year, and we stocked up on veggies and fruit. I'm allowing myself 1 treat per day, and surprisingly, that is working quite well (I plan ahead for it, and enjoy it). I'm looking forward to getting back to my routine, but am pleasantly surprised at my mini-maintenance break.