Highest gross number of daily calories ever recorded?

Options
2»

Replies

• theabsentmindednurse
    Options
    Nah. Not going there.
  • aaiiee
    aaiiee Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    *dont do drugs kids* during the down, when the munchies hit, I can handle a 5k binge. All the while eating the most disgusting combinations life has to offer.

Like a fully loaded shawarma and frozen condensed milk as desert. (: I have no shame lmao
  • tibby531
    tibby531 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I participate in the 6000 calorie Thanksgiving challenge, every year. I didn't make it, this year, but I thought my goal was pretty "up there." I see from this thread, though, that I'm in the peewee leagues, instead of the big leagues. :D
  • MaddMaestro
    MaddMaestro Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Highest legitimately recorded (No misc. entries) was approx 3300 cals.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Attempted the youtube 10,000 calorie challenge and failed at 7200 lol. My stomach is the size of a teen girl.
  • bisonpitcher
    bisonpitcher Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    No big numbers for me like that since MFP. But when I was a college pitcher and took a nutrition class, we had to log all of our food for 2 weeks. I averaged 9300 per day for those 14 days (and that was how I ate all through college). I was also running 7 miles per day, 5 days a week at 7:30 min mile pace, plus 3 hour practices and an hour of morning weights. A normal lunch would be 12-15 grilled cheese sandwiches. If I ate pizza, it would be upwards of 20-25 pieces at a setting. I was maintaining at 210-220 lbs. while eating all that, so my calorie burn was off the charts. I was hungry literally all the time. Not to mention, adult beverages were also consumed in large quantities. If I ate like that now, I would gain 100 in a year easy.