JUST FOR TODAY ....... One day at a time ..... Daily Commitment Thread for 2018

Options
1540541542543544546»

Replies

• frenchfancy2014
    frenchfancy2014 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    @sophia_alegria11 so sorry about your mum. It must be very hard. All prayers and hugs. Hang in there. Be kind to yourself given all that you have happening.❤️
  • Sofia_Alegria
    Sofia_Alegria Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    @sophia_alegria11 so sorry about your mum. It must be very hard. All prayers and hugs. Hang in there. Be kind to yourself given all that you have happening.❤️

Thanks much for your prayers, hugs and words of encouragement. They are much needed. You know, you are so right. I do have a lot going on and that's why I overate while on vacation. Work gives me structure and allows my mind to be kept busy. In a way, I guess I'm back to the grinding mill even if I can't wait until retirement 3 years from now :D
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,334 Member
    Options

Thanks much for your prayers, hugs and words of encouragement. They are much needed. You know, you are so right. I do have a lot going on and that's why I overate while on vacation. Work gives me structure and allows my mind to be kept busy. In a way, I guess I'm back to the grinding mill even if I can't wait until retirement 3 years from now :D

I'm SO Envious! I would LOVE to retire in 3 years! I have 5 more if I want Medicare. I cannot wait until retirement!
  • lemonginger35
    lemonginger35 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    JFT:
    1. Do Kriya
    2. Walk 8 Km
    3. Create a calorie deficit of 1100 calories