Looking for friends losing 50-100lbs ❤️

Replies

• finwood95
    finwood95 Posts: 3 Member
    Im on day 3! I'm trying to lose at least 50 pounds.. I would love to get some friends on here
  • Bklyndoc
    Bklyndoc Posts: 9 Member
    edited January 2018
    Feel free t add....
  • Mishcah76
    Mishcah76 Posts: 1 Member
    I just joined.. I have 106 lb to lose to hit my goal.. I would love supportive pals and motivators ..
  • Vgetskinny
    Vgetskinny Posts: 28 Member
    I do have 50 lbs to lose, but I am only going to focus on the first 9 lbs, which will get me down from the 190's to the 180's. My difficulties right now are mostly two things:
    1) failing to exercise
    2) eating sweets and having a glass or two of wine or beer or mixed drinks several evenings per week.

I need to practice TEMPERANCE.
    Look it up if you are not familiar...new word for me, new meaning...long overdue!

Also, the exercise thing works for me if I robotically refuse to think and just put on my exercise clothes, get some good music playing, and VOILA! I start having fun before I know it. But if I allow myself to think at all, my brain tells me so many lies!
    BRAINSPEAK: Oh, you deserve a snuggle on the sofa, It's so cold outside, you had a rough day.
    BRAINSPEAK: This wine goes perfectly with my meal, I should definitely have it...I'll cut something else out later.
    BRAINSPEAK: Best not to exercise tonight, my foot was bothering me earlier.

Note to self: JUST. DO. IT.

:/
  • d16262
    d16262 Posts: 18 Member
    I’m forty pounds over weight and according to my doctor’s BMI chart considered obese. I’ve already lost 11 pounds through this app. I’m also looking for additional MFP friends.
  • MonicaF44
    MonicaF44 Posts: 18 Member
    Hi everyone! My goal is to lose about 50 pounds total but short term goal is to lose 20. Feel free to add me!
  • Spoiledbbgirl
    Spoiledbbgirl Posts: 3 Member
    I want to lose 50 lbs. Need help staying motivated!
  • Bub1971
    Bub1971 Posts: 106 Member
    I'm 46 I've lost 130lbs and got about another 50lbs or so feel free to add me as a friend we can stay motivated together.
  • EducatorTiffany
    EducatorTiffany Posts: 5 Member
    I have 100 lbs to lose.
  • I’m in the same boat, been big since about 13 years old. Looking to lose 150lbs total!
  • sohistaa
    sohistaa Posts: 10 Member
    Hiii am aiming to lose 50 and am on dukan diet :) welcome friend
  • tibby1971
    tibby1971 Posts: 25 Member
    I’m working on losing 47. It was 27 and then I gained 20 over the past few months.

Anyone can friend me. I need people to keep me motivated
  • kellycrist2000
    kellycrist2000 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm new to this app, and Need a support system. I want new meal ideas along with workouts
  • Holygoddess
    Holygoddess Posts: 52 Member
    I’m 31. At my heaviest I was 226. 3 years ago I dropped to 206. I maintained this for years. With my wedding coming up I’m aiming for 146, so I’d say that’s 50lbs. I’m down to 191.2, I’ve had much success in the last two months and I am determined not to be the problem in my life, I will find health and happiness! Add me!
  • alishajamie12
    alishajamie12 Posts: 6 Member
    Add me please xx
  • V3R0N1KA
    V3R0N1KA Posts: 1 Member
    Hey there im Veronika!!! I need to lose about 100 lbs! I live in vegas so in the summer i feel as if im the only person that wears a sweater to a pool party in 110 degree weather. SO LETS DO THIS!!! EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO ADD ME!!! :smile:
  • skinnyjingbb
    skinnyjingbb Posts: 127 Member
    Need to lose 70 lbs in total, already down 27. Doing low carb diet , add me if you want someone to chat
  • alishajamie12
    alishajamie12 Posts: 6 Member
    Can everyone add me i want to see Everyone doing well for motivation. I have a 7 week old baby and want to loose my chub chub
  • Craeftig
    Craeftig Posts: 40 Member
    Hey there feel free to add
  • jenlkay
    jenlkay Posts: 7 Member
    My goal is 50lbs, add if you like