What We're Eating Weekly

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Breakfast: 1 egg bean sprout omelet with Sriracha, coffee
    Lunch: Arby's with dad...1 potato cake wedge and a classic roast beef with 1/2 bun and a packet of horseradish sauce, diet Dr. Pepper because I tried Coke Zero Sugar for the first time there & it legit tasted like bubble gum to me. Weird.
    Dinner: leftover "Slawsome" slaw mix with BBQ dressing and a sandwich of tomato, lettuce, avocado & Swiss on toast. Maybe a boiled egg on there too.
  • MushroomLadyJR
    MushroomLadyJR Posts: 89 Member
    Good morning,

Breakfast: chocolate protein shake, tiny glass of orange juice.

Lunch: Pita with quorn pepperoni, tomatoes,rocket, soft cheese, mustard. 28 grams tortilla chips, an apple, small orange.

Dinner: Linda mccartney burger, sauteed cabbage, onions, mushrooms, probably mayo and ketchup on the burger.

Dessert: Alpro yogurt with cinnamon. Soya milk for tea throughout the day.
  • chornak05
    chornak05 Posts: 135 Member
    Breakfast: Scambled eggs, slice of angelic bakery whole grain bread, mixed berries, coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Mixed green salad with cucumbers, crackers/cheese, One Birthday Cake protein bar and a clementine
    Snack: Apple and Oikos triple zero yogurt
    Dinner: don't know! Eating at my in-laws.
    Snack: 1/3 pint Enlightened if I still have the calories after dinner.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Breakfast: leftover garlicky white beans, sausage, and greens again -- this time with cottage cheese and Green Dragon hot sauce on top; iced moka espresso.

Lunch: leftover angel hair and sausage in zucchini sauce, leftover Brussels sprouts, possibly a sliced mango.

Dinner: leftover roasted chicken drumsticks, leftover quinoa-and-vegetable salad with lemon-tahini dressing.

... Can y'all tell tomorrow is grocery day? Good Lord, will I be tired of leftovers by bedtime.
  • FL_Hiker
    FL_Hiker Posts: 919 Member
    Breakfast: cinnamon biscuits and a cup of milk
    Lunch: skipping today because dinner.....
    Dinner: ALL YOU CAN EAT FISH!!!!!! With a side of fruit and coleslaw
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    fell off AGAIN but here I am again pushing thru

Breakfast: 31g of Honey bunches of oats w/4 oz 2% milk & 68.3g of a banana
    Snack 1: applesauce cup
    Lunch: grilled cheese w/ 1/2 cup of tomato soup
    Snack 2: ritz peanut butter cracker sandwich
    Dinner: Priano - Spinach and Cheese Ravioli & Prego Roasted Garlic &herb Italian Sauce
    Snack 3:1/2 Lenny & Larrys birthday cake cookie
  • denswrex
    denswrex Posts: 243 Member
    I've decided to skip breakfast, eating only between the hours of 12 and 8.
    B- Coffee with almond milk
    L- Big salad with lots of raw veggies plus avocado and olive oil
    S- Fiber one bar and fruit
    D- Grilled chicken, broccoli
    Dessert - fruit

This is week one of this strategy, so far so good.
  • Pipsqueak1965
    Pipsqueak1965 Posts: 397 Member
    yesterday was:

B - Protein pancakes (egg, protein powder, oats, stewed apple) with natural yoghurt, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries
    L - One slice Rye bread, smoked salmon, half avocado.
    D - home made turkey burger, coleslaw, sweet potato fries

Today is pretty similar:
    B - Protein pancakes (egg, protein powder, oats, stewed apple) with natural yoghurt, raspberries, cherries, blueberries
    L - One slice Rye bread, smoked salmon, half avocado. Hazelnut and raisin energy ball
    D - Chicken breast in parmesan crust, new potatoes, peas, spinach
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,227 Member
    B- 2 eggs scrambled, slice of toast, and fruit salad (blackberries, strawberries, and mango)
    L- Tuna salad sandwich and fruit salad
    S- Cottage cheese
    D- Leftover Stirfry (sweet potato, broccoli, yellow squash, bell pepper, and cashews with a thai peanut sauce) and 1/2C rice
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with 2 tbsp creamer
    Lunch: Homemade veggie chili topped with pepperjack cheese
    Snacks: Protein shake made with half milk, half almond milk, strawberries with Strawberry cheesecake greek yogurt
    Dinner: Blackened swai fillet with roasted potatoes, mushrooms, and green beans
    Dessert: 2-3 Pina Colada oreo thins
  • vnb_208
    Lunch: Homemade veggie chili topped with pepperjack cheese
    Snacks: Protein shake made with half milk, half almond milk, strawberries with Strawberry cheesecake greek yogurt
    Dinner: Blackened swai fillet with roasted potatoes, mushrooms, and green beans
    Dessert: 2-3 Pina Colada oreo thins

omg your protein shake sounds amazing im gonna try that? ps how are those oreos?
  • ariceroni
    ariceroni Posts: 422 Member
    Breakfast: Cereal (wheat biscuits, honey, mixed berries, almond milk), chocolate PB smoothie (banana, coco powder, peanut butter, chia seeds, chocolate hazelnut milk), and strawberry lemonade kombucha

Lunch: Curried chickpeas with farro, samosa mashed potatoes (basically the filling for samosas lol), and coriander chutney

Dinner: Taco salad bowl (lettuce, black beans, corn, pico de gallo, extra jalapeno, Trader Joe's soy chorizo, and avocado) with baked tortilla chips

Snacks: Strawberries, 2 small peaches, 3 dates
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: coffee, 1 scrambled egg & 1 blueberry cake donut (walked to the donut shop for the latter but it's only about 3 blocks so not a huge win)
    Lunch: split peas made with carrots & onion, 1 oz sharp cheddar, 1 nectarine, a few seedless black grapes
    Dinner: homemade thin wheat crust BBQ pizza (3 slices)...easy on the olives & mozzarella-provolone and heavy on peppers, onions & mushrooms
  • chornak05
    chornak05 Posts: 135 Member
    Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, slice of angelic bakery whole grain bread, mixed berries, coffee with creamer
    Lunch: salad bar at work, crackers/cheese, kirkland protein bar
    Snack: Apple and Oikos triple zero yogurt
    Dinner: Stuffed shells, carrots
    Snack: 1/3 pint Enlightened
  • rainingribbons
    edited June 2018
    omg your protein shake sounds amazing im gonna try that? ps how are those oreos?

Thank you, it's great! And those Oreos are really good actually! They're pretty tasty dry (but like most Oreos) really shine and pop their flavor when you dunk them in milk! (I usually dunk them, and then give the rest of my milk to the boyfriend for him to finish, hehe). The flavor of the pineapple and coconut really come through. I love them!
  • rainingribbons
    Lunch: Homemade vegetarian chili topped with pepperjack cheese (accidentally made enough on Monday I'll legit be eating this into the weekend.)
    Snacks: Protein shake using whole milk, Strawberries with Strawberry cheesecake Greek yogurt
    Dinner: Street kitchen using tofu over 1/2 cup of rice
    Dessert: Chilly Cow Peanut Butter and cream ice cream
  • vnb_208
    Breakfast: 31g of Honey bunches of oats w/4 oz 2% milk & 68g of a banana
    Snack 1: applesauce cup
    Lunch: buffalo chicken & cheese sandwhich w/ 1/2 cup of tomato soup
    Snack 2: ritz peanut butter cracker sandwich or chobani strawberry greek yogurt
    Dinner: absolutely no idea think i better go shopping
    Snack 3:1/2 Lenny & Larrys snickerdoodle cookie
  • seltzermint555
    edited June 2018
    Breakfast: fried egg with hot sauce, 1 frozen waffle with sugar-free syrup, coffee
    Lunch: Morningstar veggie burger - open faced on toast with lettuce, pickle, mayo & mustard, baked cinnamon vanilla sweet potato "fries", 1/2 orange
    Dinner: homemade burrito bowl with brown rice, black beans, avocado, lettuce, onion, peppers, sour cream & salsa verde

I'll probably also have 3 Anna's ginger cookies with chai tea at some point.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,227 Member
    B- Chobani mango yogurt and cinnamon almonds
    L- Salad with mixed greens, grilled chicken, broccoli slaw, feta cheese, bell pepper, cucumber, glazed pecans, pickled beets, and garlic vinaigrette and a hard boiled egg
    S- Cottage cheese
    D- Hot dogs on buns with ketchup and mustard, corn on the cob, and baked beans
    S- Parmesan garlic popcorn (maybe)
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Total junk day today and I don't even care after spending the past few weeks struggling to eat at all.

Breakfast: raspberry-filled Bismark, iced moka espresso.

Lunch: delicious cheeseburger, fries, and limeade after PT.

Dinner: no idea yet -- I'm grocery shopping after work. My energy level will determine whether I cook something fresh or eat cold leftovers!