Fat to Fabulous (50+ pounds to lose) Who’s with me?

Replies

• Dawnofanew_me
    Dawnofanew_me Posts: 2 Member
    I am new here and looking for support as well. My first goal is to lose 50 pounds but need to lose more than that.
    Good luck!! Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • mamabeat333
    mamabeat333 Posts: 6 Member
    Me, too! Please add me. I need accountability! Thanks:)
  • LilyRMo
    LilyRMo Posts: 2 Member
    Add me to the group. My first step is not eating after 7. Pushing it back to 6 and trying to eat a healthy meal and working out, even if I take a walk. I’m so busy at work that it throws me off and lose my motivation and enthusiasm. I’m with you guys!
  • Samira_Junaid
    Samira_Junaid Posts: 2 Member
    Is it too late to join you guys? I too need to lose 50 lbs and a whole lotta motivation to get me there!
  • Keepitkoi
    Keepitkoi Posts: 12 Member
    Hey feel free to add me. I've got 90lbs to go! I need as much influence as possible lol
  • fitcarrie2014
    fitcarrie2014 Posts: 1 Member
    I’m 74 lbs heavier then I was 20 years ago. The largest weight gain occurred from 2011 to now. Now that I have kids in school all day and in menopause (47) weight seems to stick and my moods can be detrimental to my good eating habits. I know the answers. Looking for a group of real people who can say “I understand. You can do this. You’re worth the effort”.
    Is there anyone else out there like me????
  • lsiaulnski
    lsiaulnski Posts: 1 Member
    I started with 90 in December I’m now at 81 to go
  • Rhon316
    Rhon316 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm interested! Just had a birthday (49) and sprinting through perimenopause into menopause by summer. The extra pounds keep pouring on despite my efforts to eat well. I need encouragement from others who know what I am going through. I went to the gym this morning for the first time since I have been paying for the last 3 months. Felt great! Now to use MFP to lose the weight... please let me be a part of this group.
  • ScottCruger
    ScottCruger Posts: 69 Member
    Have lost 80 lbs., still have last 15 to go. Maybe my toughest part of my journey still lies ahead, so I joined here.
    Good luck on your journey!!!
  • Laine_G
    Laine_G Posts: 5 Member
    I'm in! I have 50+ lbs to lose and my 40th bday is coming up in January! I would love some friends with similar goals so we can support and encourage each other. Feel free to add me.

Fitbit: //www.fitbit.com/user/3GXYLV
  • lucydane2014
    lucydane2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Add me please i need help along my journey too always good to see what others are eating and exercise they are doing
  • dmc669
    dmc669 Posts: 3 Member
    Add me please. I need to lose 50 for my first goal and then reevaluate from there. I have no motivation and no one to answer to here.
  • kimkowalskikiernan
    kimkowalskikiernan Posts: 28 Member
    Add me please! I lost 60 lbs 2 years ago and have gained back 30. Now I need to lose 50-60 lbs.
  • stui7
    stui7 Posts: 1 Member
    I have fifty to lose. I've lost 8 so far. I started roughly 4 weeks ago. I'm on a 1200 calorie diet.
  • GiannaFaithsMom
    GiannaFaithsMom Posts: 8 Member
    Looking to lose 50lbs too! Add me :)
  • shortfritz
    shortfritz Posts: 21 Member
    Hi. My name is Brandie. I'm 43 years old. A type 2 diabetic needing to lose at least 50 pds. Looking at the lazy keto. But really just wanting to eat healthier and beginning to feel better. Would love to have some buddies. If interested hit me up.
  • Britttany140
    Britttany140 Posts: 6 Member
    Looking to lose 60 lbs add me
  • buxbert
    buxbert Posts: 244 Member
    Hi there! I had a slow start with MFP in winter but now I am there and properly logging and weighing my food. I want to lose about 25kg, my first goal is getting into being overweight and not obese anymore, then healthy weight, then we'll see. I am in my mid-40s so it is not getting any easier. Still, I know that if I stay on track this will work. Just need a bit of a support group to actually stay on track. Please add me if you want!
  • AshleyWallace3
    AshleyWallace3 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi there, guys!

I just want to express that I've lost 56 pounds so far - I'm not gloating, what I want to get across is that it has been LIFE CHANGING. My confidence has sky rocketed, I feel gorgeous, it's changed the way I interact with people - it's even changed the way I interact with my own family. They've seen me become a much more loving, happy person. And frankly, if I can do it? You guys can do it. Keep going and I wish every one of you my success, and even more!
  • ben24yorks
    ben24yorks Posts: 15 Member
    Add me please :)