Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.

JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS | Round 30

Replies

• nikki062181
    nikki062181 Posts: 676 Member
    edited February 2018
    @UTMom81 I was so good this weekend also, and you'd never guess it because of the number on the scale either.

@enlightenme2 I'm in the same boat.
  • DStan304
    DStan304 Posts: 38 Member
    @bradcharlessimmons sounds like you had an awesome weekend. Do you usually count calories? Once I get down to the weight I want, I'm planning to start adding beer back to my diet. Then again it may just be liquors, we'll have to see.
  • ehseeker
    ehseeker Posts: 515 Member
    @nikki062181 Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret. Love this quote. Goes right to the jugular.
  • sonya_laan
    sonya_laan Posts: 131 Member
    @
    DStan304 wrote: »
    I tested out the gluten thing today. I definitely react to it and not in a good way at all. I really love my breads and this is going to be really hard.

I feel you on the gluten problem! I have been intolerant for 17 years and it was very hard for me to cut it out since I just love everything gluten. However, in the long run your body will love you if you try not to eat it. You can also try moderation and eating gluten bread every other day or so. I know I can get away with this without too much problems.
  • @andfivesixseveneight hope the hubby is recovering well! And well done for doing this whilst having a lot going on!

Also question for everyone, I am being lame sorry.. what is TOM?xx

Thanks. Hubby is getting better, just needs some time to heal. I’m staying home to make sure he doesn’t overdo it.

TOM is time of month for having your period.