2018 Move It Monday Challenge

Options

Replies

• prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    Zulu87 wrote: »
    I had some anxiety today not sure why but instead of cramming an apple fritter in my mouth I came home and did yoga. Still feeling off but the yoga helped!

Glad you did yoga! Good for you!!!!
  • prgirl39mfp
    Options
    Done for today! 3 Miles walked.

@bcTRAI get well soon.

@77tes I agree about the morning Monday workout starts off my week right.
  • MmamabearR
    MmamabearR Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Not done. Although I was on my feet from the time we got home until the time I went to bed, I did not get in a good workout. Just the usual mommy stuff.
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,212 Member
    Options
    I’m up to 49 exercise minutes this week. Still on track for the 150 minutes this week. How are you all doing?
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,212 Member
    Options
    MmamabearR wrote: »
    Not done. Although I was on my feet from the time we got home until the time I went to bed, I did not get in a good workout. Just the usual mommy stuff.

@MmamabearR, moving around and doing things may not be a formal workout, but it’s still a very healthy thing for your body. And you get steps in! It isn’t prolonged sitting, which is really hard on the body.
  • prgirl39mfp
    Options
    So far I have 110 minutes. Going for my walk later today. I am was up really early looking at the moon. :#
  • lindatcross1949
    lindatcross1949 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Up to 60 minutes this week. Biked in the park monday, treadmill tuesday.
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,648 Member
    Options
    71 minutes after my classical stretch this morning. I usually put it off until later in the day but I was upstairs making my anti procrastination list and had 23 min before The View so I knocked it out early.
  • prgirl39mfp
    Options
    Walked 2.76 miles today.

Added 49 minutes more.

Great job everyone
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    Yoga
    Golf
    2 Leslie Sansone Miles
  • lindatcross1949
    lindatcross1949 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Rode bike an hour today. Up to 2 hours this week. Great job everyone!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,754 Member
    Options
    MmamabearR wrote: »
    Aw, February 1st! or the 1st of any month. A new month, a new chance to start again. And I shall! I feel so energized today, I hope this feeling to lasts the whole month. I wish I wasn't inside. It's cold out, but I'd rather be out than in right now. I feel like singing or just going nuts! I hope everyone smiles today! or laughs! or finds something that brightens your day!

Have a great one!

Sing and go nuts!! and keep smiling!!

• wyhorzegal
    wyhorzegal Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    @MmamabearR keep the energy up!! :) Winter is hard for me I get cabin fever super bad!