• shay_channet
    shay_channet Posts: 58 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    :# :
  • Merrysailor5
    Merrysailor5 Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    Like the last 2 hot dogs you forgot in the crisper drawer of the frig.....
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Renaissance_Turtle Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I'm that 7 year out of date can of Hominy that no one eats because it tastes like shat, but you still thought you might need it for one of grandma's kooky "healthy" recipes she came up with in the 50's... Except you never did & now I'm a can of hominy that has puffed up & will likely explode when it's moved or disturbed.
    You've rediscovered me, but still don't know how to get rid of me without making a huge stinking mess.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,096 Member
    Options
    I'm that 7 year out of date can of Hominy that no one eats because it tastes like shat, but you still thought you might need it for one of grandma's kooky "healthy" recipes she came up with in the 50's... Except you never did & now I'm a can of hominy that has puffed up & will likely explode when it's moved or disturbed.
    You've rediscovered me, but still don't know how to get rid of me without making a huge stinking mess.

I think I will pack you in my “go” bag. You may be a great anti-biotic as well.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Like the last 2 hot dogs you forgot in the crisper drawer of the frig.....

Dude, I just cleaned my fridge and found 3 packages like that in that drawer.