Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Groups Weekly Weigh In Group
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

February Goals

tinkerbellang83tinkerbellang83 Member, Premium Posts: 8,834 Member Member, Premium Posts: 8,834 Member
So a new month dawns, New Year Resolutions have either made it as a habit or are a distant memory.

I've upped the ante a bit with my February Countdown Challenge (something I've done every month since November inspired by an Instagram Post by a friend)

Jot down your Feb challenges here and keep us posted of your progress!

Replies

• tinkerbellang83tinkerbellang83 Member, Premium Posts: 8,834 Member Member, Premium Posts: 8,834 Member
    So this is my February countdown challenge
  • tinkerbellang83tinkerbellang83 Member, Premium Posts: 8,834 Member Member, Premium Posts: 8,834 Member
    I am also hoping to kick *kitten* in my DietBet, trying out a $10 one just to see how I get on with a higher deficit for a month, I've done reasonably well, initial weigh in for it was 223.4 on 15th Jan and my target weight to win a share of the pot by Feb 11th is 214.5, I am currently sitting around 217-218lbs so I think it's doable especially if I low carb it for a couple of days before final weigh in to reduce any water weight from shark week which happens to be around the same time :lol:
    edited January 2018
  • KatieNicole95KatieNicole95 Member Posts: 135 Member Member Posts: 135 Member
    Excited for better success in February as opposed to January. I have found that changing my goal from "losing 2 pounds per week" to "losing 1.5 pounds per week" ups my limit by 200 calories which helps me add in a few extra small snacks and it helps with cravings and the old Saturday binge!
  • DisneyVeganLoveDisneyVeganLove Member Posts: 121 Member Member Posts: 121 Member
    6fo2tjvx3f2p.jpg

Here is my February Challenge. I know it's dated but, it is what I was looking for.
  • amc2509amc2509 Member Posts: 221 Member Member Posts: 221 Member
    Now that January is out of the way, I'm ready to get fully focused... always find it too hard in January! So my goals for this month are:

1. Average 12000 daily steps
    2. Average 7:15 nightly sleep
    3. Stay under weekly calorie goal
    4. Complete my logging DAILY
    5. Spend at least 1 hour quality individual time with each child at the weekend

Hope to drop 2lb this month!!!
  • stmariepearlstmariepearl Member Posts: 59 Member Member Posts: 59 Member
    I am going to do the 30 day shred video workout this month. Will probably take longer than the month. . .life demands rest days. . .and february only has 28 :p
  • MegansMom2011MegansMom2011 Member Posts: 340 Member Member Posts: 340 Member
    Today's weight 172. On January 4, I was 179, so this was a successful 7lb loss January! My February goals are to:

1. To only use the stairs, no elevators. And my work has 5 floors that I'm constantly walking up and down.
    2. Drink 85oz of water each day.
    3. Do 15 "bathroom squats" during each bathroom break. (No judgement, lol!).
    4. Stay at or under calorie limits every day.
    5. Be under 170 and as close to 165 as possible by 2/12/18, (my anniversary of this go-round of MFP).
    6. Reach 165 by end of the month.
    Today's weight 172. On January 4, I was 179, so this was a successful 7lb loss January! My February goals are to:

1. To only use the stairs, no elevators. And my work has 5 floors that I'm constantly walking up and down.
    2. Drink 85oz of water each day.
    3. Do 15 "bathroom squats" during each bathroom break. (No judgement, lol!).
    4. Stay at or under calorie limits every day.
    5. Be under 170 and as close to 165 as possible by 2/12/18, (my anniversary of this go-round of MFP).
    6. Reach 165 by end of the month.

I was thinking about going back to do these to, used to do it before, and the amount of water I get through in a day, it's a lot of squats ha
  • KatieNicole95KatieNicole95 Member Posts: 135 Member Member Posts: 135 Member
    I did really well in December but struggled a lot in January. So far February has been going good with a 2 lb loss!

CW: 299.6
    February goal: 293
    Ultimate goal: 190.
    Hopefully by mid March I'll be looking at less than 100 lbs to lose finally!
  • lois1231lois1231 Member Posts: 325 Member Member Posts: 325 Member
    I have been happy with the results
    Starting weight January 275 pounds.
    Current weight 250.8 pounds.
    Goal weight 135-145.

Goals
    Drink 8 glasses of water daily
    Stay under calorie limits
    Get into 240s or 230s (so close for the 240s)
    Get in 15,000 steps daily at minimum.
    My Feb challenges went pretty hideously for the most part, totally off my game, think I got into holiday mode a little too early. Anyway off to start a new thread for March, hopefully that will go better.
  • chris_in_calchris_in_cal Member Posts: 717 Member Member Posts: 717 Member
    Two years late in replying, but me too.
    I am grateful I am still under 200 lbs. And as the numbers and goals usually help with my motivation, as of today I am exacrly 50 lbs. away from my goal.