All of it

Replies

• pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Am I allowed to be a whiney *kitten*?

Yes

Thank you! Why is being an adult such an awkward thing?

Awkward?? Please go on
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

Yes

Awkward?? Please go on

Yes

Because no one knows what they're doing but assumes everyone else does

This!

But also, were supposed to not be jerks, not be pushovers , respect people, have responsibilities, pay for *kitten*, pay for things, mistakes , others mistakes. My naps were TAKEN from me! I hate adulting with a passion. Eating gained weight(but it didnt used too), not one person taught us as kids what stress/anxiety was or how to handle it. (I get some kids have stress/anxiety bit I was not one them) . I just don wanna. On the plus side, boobies is still funny to say :D

I would like to commiserate with you but not sure how so letting you know I'm doing it

How do you adult?

Pretty much how I handle everything. Have a prepared, almost rehearsed, response for everything expected to happen and avoid as many unexpected situations as possible

*pinches @MeeseeksAndDestroy's butt while serenading her on the kazoo and juggling trolls*
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez wrote: »

Yes

Awkward?? Please go on

Yes

This!

But also, were supposed to not be jerks, not be pushovers , respect people, have responsibilities, pay for *kitten*, pay for things, mistakes , others mistakes. My naps were TAKEN from me! I hate adulting with a passion. Eating gained weight(but it didnt used too), not one person taught us as kids what stress/anxiety was or how to handle it. (I get some kids have stress/anxiety bit I was not one them) . I just don wanna. On the plus side, boobies is still funny to say :D

I would like to commiserate with you but not sure how so letting you know I'm doing it

How do you adult?

Pretty much how I handle everything. Have a prepared, almost rehearsed, response for everything expected to happen and avoid as many unexpected situations as possible

*pinches @MeeseeksAndDestroy's butt while serenading her on the kazoo and juggling trolls*

Are you an octopus?

We are octopi.
  • SwannySez

Yes

Awkward?? Please go on

Yes

This!

How do you adult?

Are you an octopus?

We are octopi.

We'd be octopodes. Since octopus doesn't come from a Latin origin like cactus (cacti) it's plural wouldn't be octopi. But octopussies is also acceptable.

I’ll take all eight. I’m feeling lucky.
  • JustSomeJD
    JustSomeJD Posts: 416 Member
    Ok @TH3_JOK3R trying to find them proved too cumbersome, so repost.
    Before
    vl6palvyvln6.jpeg
    lc8dcl1momkx.jpeg
    6mf5oaggf8qm.jpeg
    nvqqa5vsgs3g.jpeg

After
    ydevanwzsiw9.jpeg
    8pnznb8ete6b.jpeg
    3t1iujuv2kam.jpeg
    3cwgdqzps9q6.jpeg
    f446az3uhd34.jpeg

Too cool, I'm remodeling a 1950's bathroom. No small undertaking, but I am stubborn and will do it all myself doggone it.