Dkay OMAD progress

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    edited February 2020
    You are doing awesome, girl:) :+1: By next week, you will be in the 160s land <3:+1: Yes, I love my HIIT workout too as I can now see more definition in my body and am loving it :)
  • Morena_2020
    Morena_2020 Posts: 212 Member
    WOOT! Way to go! And if you’re toning, remember the pic Jadepearl posted last week. 😁
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    congrats! step by step reaching great results!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    YES GIRL!!! You're so closeeeeeeeee :) You've got this by July FOR SUREE!!! You've been so consistent! And REAL jeal of your toning - I really just canNOT find the oomph to get motivated to do it *sigh* lol
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited February 2020
    160's here you come!!! :)
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Hi Friends......

1lb + loss for the week, I think it was like 1.4 because I was at 171.4 last week, today 170 on the nose.....160's next week for certain......This just proves that Omad Only OMAD is all you need....no bells and whistles, just stick to the plan and it works. For me, in the past I have tried to over complicate things, and when I do, i may see temporary results that are larger but they don't stick.....so just do the plan and watch the weight fly off......

Weekend is relaxed for me, so I 2mad sometimes....our church is doing a 2nd harvest food bank tomorrow so I am helping with that, and that will burn some good calories.......

Happy Friday ya'll....

Hugs <3
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Congrats on the 1+ pound loss. You are right, OMAD, just OMAD totally works and I am absolutely sold on it 7 days a week. I work my schedule around OMAD and the results are showing. Have a great weekend.
  • Morena_2020
    Awesome! Really, really great and so good to hear that basic OMAD is the best thing from the OMAD veterans, you know? You’ve been there, had results, tried something else, and back to OMAD. It really seals the evidence that it works and it’s sustainable.
  • jadepearl
    1 pound loss is amazing 👍👌❤️ You will see 160s next week for sure👍😘
  • volgirl1322
    Happy Monday!

It is raining here again and we have rain expected the first part of this week, the rain here all winter has been so annoying......ughh.....

Weekend was super busy, our church hosted a 2nd harvest food bank on Saturday and I worked from 7am-1pm, totally exhausted by the time I got home, but it was so worth it, to be able to help in some small way to those in need. Saturday for dinner we grilled brats, and had sides.....yummy! Last night, we did our pizza night and I ended up getting a pretty bad migraine which led to me throwing up after dinner.....gross, but if you ever have had migraines, oddly, sometimes it helps......anyway ---I am better today. :)

I weighed this morning and am still at my 170 from last Friday so I am pretty certain for a loss this week.. Will still continue with my spinning which I love, and my OMAD, just OMAD and hopefully will see the 160's by Friday. :p

Stay healthy :)<3
    D
  • mistymeadows2005
    Great loss babe!!!!! 160s here you come!!!!!!!

• jadepearl
    Congrats on your loss! :+1: 160s land is yours next week for sure :wink: Hope your migraine is gone and you are feel better now :)
  • Morena_2020
    Urgh. Migraines are the worst! But you’re doing so well. 160s here you come!
  • volgirl1322
    Hi Ya'll,

Just letting you know I am okay. We had tornados last night, scary scary stuff, some of our neighborhoods are gone, just gone. We are safe, thank the lord. Down limbs/trees but we are safe.....Nashville got hit pretty hard......Hope ya'll are all safe.....this time of year sucks.....
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Thank God for sure. I know that had to be scary, but good thing you all are safe.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Glad you're safe love!!! <3
  • Morena_2020
    PHEW! So glad you're safe, but man - so scary.
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    Glad you are well and safe! <3
  • volgirl1322
    Yes the tornado was an EF3 with winds up to 160 mph. We got most of our yard cleaned up from debris, so that is good. My normal 15 min. commute to work took an hour today so that sucked. Lots of roads still closed, and debris everyehwere on our way in. Just so scary. So far 24 dead in TN, but only 2 in Nashville, so we were lucky.

Last night, we went to Red Lobster and I had Nashville Hot shrimp and broccoli and a salad. Continuing to spin which I can totally tell in how my clothes fit. We will see what the scale says Friday......

I found a HITT video for spinning that I am going to try tonight, will let you know how it is....it should burn a lot of calories for sure!

Stay happy ya'll :)
  • jadepearl
    So glad to hear that you are safe and sound <3 Good luck with your HIIT Spinning workout! <3