Leg day!

2»

Replies

• tiefighther66
    tiefighther66 Posts: 22 Member
    I hate arm days and love leg days! My girl friends feel the same for the most part but guy friends are the opposite!
  • sarahjen92
    sarahjen92 Posts: 64 Member
    It's a love/hate thing with legs. I don't really have a designated leg day though. I do the StrongLifts program so squats are in every workout, deadlifts every other. Does the job for me. I like to keep things simple and short lol.
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Okiludy wrote: »
    I train for powerlifting. In my split I squat twice a week so I guess those would be my leg day, but it’s also glute, back, biceps, and grip day. Anyway I live for intensity day and kind of hate volume day. 3x3 at 85% or higher...bring it! 5x5 or more at 80% or less...*kitten*.

I feel you. I had to do alternating reps from 2-8 at 70% today and it was torturous. I would so much rather that thing up and go for gut wrenching triples.

High reps are not my forte for anything.

• giantrobot_powerlifting
    giantrobot_powerlifting Posts: 2,598 Member
    edited February 2018
    “Leg day” is stupid. It’s an opportunity in social media to humble brag just how hard one trained their legs one day of the week. That same effort should be applied to every body split or movement training session every day of the week.

Shut up already. No one cares.
  • “Leg day” is stupid. It’s an opportunity in social media to humble brag just how hard one trained their legs one day of the week. That same effort should be applied to every body split or movement training session every day of the week.

Do it Westside style and humble brag once a month with chains/ and bands/ and a box
  • heytimsla wrote: »
    “Leg day” is stupid. It’s an opportunity in social media to humble brag just how hard one trained their legs one day of the week. That same effort should be applied to every body split or movement training session every day of the week.

Do it Westside style and humble brag once a month with chains/ and bands/ and a box

Is that in a canvas Centurion suit over another canvas singlet with deadlift boxers, or without?
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member

What's the matter? Haven't had a pizza yet today?

• heytimsla wrote: »

Is that in a canvas Centurion suit over another canvas singlet with deadlift boxers, or without?

Full enchased in elastic everything A lifting wetsuit essentially