WEIGHT LOSS Frequently Asked Questions: Infographic Answers

Options

Replies

• try2again
    try2again Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    @try2again is this appearing in the forum when you look at the Introduce Yourself forum list? I don't see it there any more?

Are you talking about the stickies? I don't see any for the Introduce Yourself section, and I don't see this is in Getting Started or General.
  • try2again
    Options
    This one? @try2again

0kjju2outt0d.png

That's the one! Thank you!

You know how it goes... you can run across something 100 times, but when you actually want it, you can't find it! :D
  • try2again
    edited February 2019
    Options
    @try2again is this appearing in the forum when you look at the Introduce Yourself forum list? I don't see it there any more?

Yeah, something's not working right. I'm not seeing it in the Recent Discussions even though I just commented.

It's not being bumped in my bookmarks, either.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,130 Member
    Options
    try2again wrote: »

Yeah, something's not working right. I'm not seeing it in the Recent Discussions even though I just commented.

Weird, have sent a query to @JustSomeEm (tagged too as know there were issues with sending messages to people who aren't in your friend list to combat the weirdoes and pervs)
  • tinkerbellang83
    edited February 2019
    Options
  • try2again
    Options

Weird, have sent a query to @JustSomeEm (tagged too as know there were issues with sending messages to people who aren't in your friend list to combat the weirdoes and pervs)

So are they making it so a person can't PM someone that's not on their FL?
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options

So are they making it so a person can't PM someone that's not on their FL?

I think that's been the case for a while.
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options

@tinkerbellang83 I got your PM and your tag. :) We'll look into it and get back with you.
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    JustSomeEm wrote: »

@tinkerbellang83 I got your PM and your tag. :) We'll look into it and get back with you.

Thanks a mill
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options

Thanks a mill

We checked into it, and it looks fine. :neutral::grey_question:
  • tinkerbellang83
    edited February 2019
    Options

Thanks a mill

We checked into it, and it looks fine. :neutral::grey_question:

@justsomeem When bumped/commented on, it's not moving back to the top of the board.

It's appearing here:
    7m0oiw21sp7f.png

but not here:
    qo8c0rmbkcfl.png
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    Bump
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    Bump
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Bumpers!
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    Bumped!
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    bump
  • thomasjohnlynch
    thomasjohnlynch Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    WOW an awesome amount of info and great reading. (pictures too for those of us with the attention span of a hummingbird)
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    BUMP
  • dubbleagain
    dubbleagain Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How do I add a food to The MFP data base
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    How do I add a food to The MFP data base