What did you do today that was NOT NICE?

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »
    Microwaved broccoli for lunch and stunk up the office.

With broccoli? I know about doing that with fish, but not broccoli.

• cee134
    edited February 2019
    Options
    What would be some good work place appropriate April fool's Day pranks people have done and/or will do?
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    What would be some good work place appropriate April fool's Day pranks people have done and/or will do?

The Office fans at all? Stapler in Jello is a classic.
    Random shenanigans of mine are putting tape on their mouse laser so it doesn't work, moving things slightly around in their office, plaster their workplace with random pics, make a word document that I was there if they leave their computer unlucked. More but I can't give away all my secrets!

These are the things I do to the people I like! ❤
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    Microwaved broccoli for lunch and stunk up the office.

You monster!😮

@Tankiscool :blush: I know...NOT COOL...but I have goals :wink:
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options

@cee134 - When I first started working at my job I went in the break room to get coffee and it was two dozen Crispy Creme donut boxes there. I went to get one and the box was empty with a BIG NOTE on the inside that said April Fool's Sucka! It tricked soooooooooooo many people...and you could hear every time someone was tricked because they would bust out laughing and joked about how cool the joke was.
  • cee134
    Options

@cee134 - When I first started working at my job I went in the break room to get coffee and it was two dozen Crispy Creme donut boxes there. I went to get one and the box was empty with a BIG NOTE on the inside that said April Fool's Sucka! It tricked soooooooooooo many people...and you could hear every time someone was tricked because they would bust out laughing and joked about how cool the joke was.

cn79eg8ssx45.jpg
    6u7ysaonw5sa.jpg
    mo0h0rsxtcxl.jpg
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    @cee134 wrote: »

gbe7robutrgm.jpg
  • DadBodClub
    DadBodClub Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    lusted after half my mfp friends
  • cee134
    Options
    6e50ibfsqj3g.jpg
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Told a guy I was sick so I didn't have to go to the auction. Was a long weekend and still not wanting to head out.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    It's all in my head but, definitely not nice.

Every client I've seen today I'm thinking "*kitten* the hell off and get away from me", "shut up, *kitten* off, stop wasting my time"

Even to people I like or are being quite reasonable.

It's just me today, not them at all. I can barely think today.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    I got snappy at this girl that threw something away in my trashcan. I don't know why it bothers me when someone throws something away in my work trashcan. But she got the point.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I pooped in @stlbadgirl's work trash can while she was yelling at someone.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    I pooped in @stlbadgirl's work trash can while she was yelling at someone.

@SwannySez Oh nooooooooooooooooooooo!
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    I told my friend how I felt like an option - first he made no plans to spend his birthday with me and then the day before told me he was going to spend it with me at my house, etc.. The day after I told him how I would have liked to been able to look forward to spending his birthday with him as a plan - not as a last minute backup, which he claims it wasn't. I feel sort of bad but I think if I had waited to express myself it would have been ignored.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    I am sure that someone believes I did something not nice to them.. But, I believe that I have been pretty nice today.
  • Mean_Spice
    Mean_Spice Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I do not do mean things (at least I do not consider them mean). I call them training opportunities. Anyone with a military back ground as a Senior NCO will understand its effectiveness.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Yikes, I just lost my temper and hung up on someone.

I answered their question 3 times in a row, third time quite abrupt, then hung up