Freelee the Banana Girl!

2»

Replies

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    She does all this stupid, ridiculous garbage for publicity and clicks, which is what makes money for her. She's obviously succeeding at it.

If this is accurate, she earns more than I do!

http://naibuzz.com/much-money-freelee-banana-girl-makes-youtube/
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    "A full time YouTuber".

Sometimes I wish I was back in the nineties or early noughties where this sort of crazy stuff wasn't a thing.

Meh...for every crackpot there's a genuinely informative and/or entertaining personality on YouTube. If they can't make a profit putting out videos, they don't do it so I'm more than cool with people being able to monetize the content they create for the internet.
    I've made a few hundred bucks making YouTube videos myself (though not in the same niche).
  • rianneonamission
    rianneonamission Posts: 854 Member
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    "A full time YouTuber".

Sometimes I wish I was back in the nineties or early noughties where this sort of crazy stuff wasn't a thing.

Meh...for every crackpot there's a genuinely informative and/or entertaining personality on YouTube. If they can't make a profit putting out videos, they don't do it so I'm more than cool with people being able to monetize the content they create for the internet.
    I've made a few hundred bucks making YouTube videos myself (though not in the same niche).

I know. But for every so many good ones there are the extremely ridiculous ones like Freelee. Those extreme vegans who claim (among other things) that periods are toxic and advocate diets that stop them at least they limit their own ability to procreate, thank goodness.
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    timtam163 wrote: »
    If she weren't skinny, white, blonde, and obviously privileged she wouldn't make money off this. And how is she saving thousands on beauty products?! How much was she spending??!!

well she appears to be letting the 'blonde' grow out.....