Sunny's OMAD Excursion

Options
167891012»

Replies

• sunnycobayo
    sunnycobayo Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    @brittdee88 - 12 oz definitely gets to me, lol. It might sound bad, but that's usually my goal. By the time I get home and have my glass of wine, I'm ready to lie down and fall asleep. :D
    @sammygold2015 - I love spicy mustards! I just love mustard in general. :)
    @ArizonaToast - It was definitely yummy. :)
  • sunnycobayo
    Options
    Sorry I've been quiet! The last few days have been nuts with work. As my husband and I prep for our big move coming in June, I'm beginning to feel the pressure. I agreed to stay with my employer until the very end of April, possibly the first week of May, and they are definitely getting every last bit of energy out of me. Phew!

8inyad1v7hjf.png
    pjfv0g968la5.png

Two of my most recent meals. I had one day when I went out to lunch with a coworker. It's not pictured at all, simply because I forgot, hehe. I had vegan banana and walnut pancakes with a glass of buttermilk and side salad. Weird meal, I know, but it was satisfying.

Things are chugging along. I'm looking forward to my weigh-in this week! I'm still rooting for 123. We'll see how it goes.

I hope the rest of you have been doing well!

xx

• dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Hoping for 123 for you also! Hoping you get there!
  • sunnycobayo
    Options
    @dkayingram - Thanks so much! :) Fingers crossed!
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Yummy Eats!
  • sunnycobayo
    Options
    @sammygold2015 - Om nom nom~! :)<3
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    YUM! That pasta looks so goooooood!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    The banana walnut pancakes sound delicious :p

Fingers and toes are crossed for your weigh in XXXX
  • sunnycobayo
    Options
    38h86j8rzpvs.png
    It's been a busy couple of days as the hubs and I begin prepping for our big move in June. Here's one meal I had recently. Yesterday's lunch was similar in composition, only everything was served over a few tortilla chips as a taco salad (minus the yam and plus a lot of romaine lettuce).

Month 1 (2/12-3/11): 124.6
    Week 5 (3/12-3/18): 124.4
    Week 6 (3/19-3/25): 124.0
    Week 7 (3/26-4/1): 124.0

Total lost: 1.0 lbs
    Start weight: 125
    Goal weight: 105(ish) lbs

My weight was surprisingly the same as last week's weigh-in. I'm not too troubled by this, although I had been hoping to see 123. It is what it is. :) Perhaps this week will be the one where I see a new number!

This week is going to be a bit crazy, so I probably will not be posting daily meals as I once was. I will try to touch base with a few photos to hold myself accountable.
  • brittdee88
    Options
    As always, your meal looks delicious! Sending more good vibes for 123 next week!
  • sunnycobayo
    Options
    @brittdee88 - Thanks, Britt! Your comments always bring a smile to my face, which is absolutely needed today. <3
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Don't let the craziness get to you and I hope you see a loss this week o:)
  • sunnycobayo
    Options
    @Brendalea69 - Thanks, Brenda! I'm trying to not feel stressed or anxious about all of the hustle and bustle. I've just gotta remind myself that it's one day at a time... :)
  • sunnycobayo
    edited April 2018
    Options
    No picture of yesterday's meal, unfortunately. I stayed late at work and just scarfed everything down as soon as I got home. I did log calories, and I was at 1327 for the day, so not too bad. The hubby made vegetable fried rice with homemade vegetable dumplings that he pan fried. I also had 12 ounces of wine (I know, I know...), and a Fiber bar.

Today is looking to be a better day, although I have a lot on my mind. My current employer wants me to stay beyond my 8 week resignation notice in some capacity for awhile... I don't really want to, because I don't want us to be cutting it too closely with this move and getting everything done. But I have such a hard time saying no. :( I'm having a meeting today with the Director of my department, so wish me luck that I can say no to any additional days or hours worked. I'm hoping that they just want me to do something remotely for them for an extra week or two to tie up any loose ends... we'll see.

Hope everyone else is doing great! I'm going to try to get caught up on other threads this upcoming weekend when things are calmer for me. Friday afternoon has never looked so good.........
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    It is hard to say no, but if you have provided a written resignation with a specific date in which the separation is to happen, then you are not longer responsible to show up. I would impress upon them, that the original day has to stand.
  • sunnycobayo
    Options
    @sammygold2015 - Thanks, Sammy. I have always struggled with telling people no, and sadly it is a habit that I haven't found an easy way of breaking even now at 29 years old. *sigh* We'll see how this afternoon meeting goes! :|
  • brittdee88
    Options
    When I left my job to move and start school, my employer really wanted me to stay much longer, too, but I really did appreciate having a week to dedicate only to packing and moving without work. I did do a bit of remote work after my move and before school started at her request, but I told her my end date of physically showing up was my absolute deadline. Maybe you can offer remote work as an alternative to a hard no. That might be easier for you and a good compromise for you both, but only offer if you REALLY want to.
  • brittdee88
    Options
    *I meant to add that 8 weeks was more than enough notice, so you really shouldn't feel bad about saying no!