Challenge Goal Weight: 130.0 lbs
    Weigh-in #1: 134.8 lbs
    Weigh-in #2: 134.8 lbs
    Weigh-in #3: 133.3 lbs
    Weigh-in #4: 132.7 lbs (Feb 1st)
    Weigh-in #5: N/A
    Weigh-in #6: 140.2 lbs
    Weigh-in #7: 137.2 lbs

A positive thought I had this week was: I am so busy but I’m determined to do great things!

A healthy snack/meal I had this week was: I honestly can’t remember because I haven’t been consistently logging. I got my scale back Sunday so I should be back on track this week.

My most effective workout this week was: On Thursday I run a couple of miles which felt AWESOME!!!

Comments: I am down 3 lbs since last week but I gained 4 lbs this month alone. I so wish I could see 130 by the end of this Challenge but I heavily struggle with consistency. I have a new schedule now so working out has to be planned around it; meals as well. I want to make this a lifestyle not something I do every other week. I am going to talk more in our discussion about my concerns. I know I sound like a broken record. :(
  • arameni
    arameni Posts: 105 Member
    spzjlb wrote: »
    arameni wrote: »
    Week 7 —

Start Weight: 148
    Challenge Start Weight: 133
    Challenge Goal Weight: 125
    Weigh-in #1: 133.8
    Weigh-in #2: 132
    Weigh-in #3: 131.6
    Weigh-in #4: 131
    Weigh-in #5: 128.8
    Weigh-in #6: 130
    Weigh-in #7: 131.4

Comments: Not sure what happened, can I blame this on my period? T_T

I think I'm finally going to cave and invest in a food scale.

Don't feel badly. Yes, TOM can make a huge difference to some people. You can retain water for lots of reasons (salty food, new exercise, etc.). Most importantly, the closer you get to your goal weight, the slower the losses. A food scale might just be the answer! You are really doing well, so don't beat yourself up.

Thanks for this! I read it on Monday and felt much better. I will definitely be purchasing a food scale in the next few weeks. I appreciate the encouragement :smile:
  • KBurkhardt08
    KBurkhardt08 Posts: 141 Member
    Week 7:

Start Weight:186.4
    Challenge Goal Weight:170
    Weigh-in #1:
    Weigh-in #2:184.2
    Weigh-In #3: 184.6
    Weigh-In #4: 184.6
    Weigh-In #5: 184.6
    Weigh-In #6: 183
    Weigh-In #7: 182
    Loss: -4.2

A positive thought I had this week was: Even with less gym time the weight may still come off!
    A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: Roasted chicken slices and string cheese
    My most effective workout this week was: Zumba

Comments: It's only one pound but I went to a Colorado Rapids game on Tuesday, had a couple beers and didn't eat well that day or really the day after so its a pleasant surprise.

Also, my new job is going well! I'm very busy and very tired but its okay! I think working this second job may even help me lose weight. Yesterday I did my regular job 7:30 to 4:30 and then did second job 5 to 10:30 and got almost 20,000 steps! Oh and still got my exercise in at lunch! I've also noticed that the days I'm literally working all day help me stay on track with food a bit more since I have to plan for all the food.
This discussion has been closed.