March 7 Sign In

13»

Replies

• misskatieanne
    misskatieanne Posts: 39 Member
    3x yes for today & a lot of time spent double checking I had logged everything before I ate it!
    15 minute run + a 5 minute walk later

Hope your leg is better soon @puttyputty

• puttyputty
    puttyputty Posts: 2,993 Member
    Hope your leg is better soon @puttyputty

Thank you! It's quite a bit better today. I was able to get 20 minutes in on a stationary bike by putting my heel on the pedal so that I wasn't stretching out that tendon. Otherwise, I rested it today and will do some walking tomorrow.

Yes x 3, unexpectedly. I was getting ready to rule out today for exercise when I thought about trying out the stationary bike in an unorthodox way. The streak is alive! It's alive!
  • nefariousjedi
    nefariousjedi Posts: 52 Member
    After March 6th “crazy lost control” day, I was too busy to overeat during the day time... then dinner time came along, I ordered ribs and blew the calorie intake. Now I realize I am really bad with cold weather, want to eat a lot!
    Pass Day #3
    Exercise: No
    Calorie: No
    Tracked: Yes
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    edited March 2018
    Pass #2

My husband shift works and he has been on his stretch of 7 days off. Hence all 3 pass days in the same week. We ran errands and have been enjoying the afternoons outside till dark with the kids so needless to say lunches and dinners haven't been the best.

Exercise? Yes, played with kids outside

Calories? I know they have to be over. I made two homemade desserts this week and I had no control today

Tracked? No, too scared

He goes back to work tomorrow night! I think I'll get back on track then.
  • 135terry
    135terry Posts: 432 Member
    Pass day#3 - bad day
    Exercise - no
    Within Calories - doubt it,
    Tracked - no