Fit guys who like thick chicks

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• CaffeinatedConfectionist
    CaffeinatedConfectionist Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    It was oddly hypnotic to read this entire thread...

That being said, I absolutely fall into the "thick" category - I am a small on top but a medium at best on the bottom and it is damn hard to find jeans that fit my butt and quads and aren't completely saggy in the waist. Of course, I am typing this while resting between sets of heavy squats, so that is entirely intentional.

My backside has gotten plenty of compliments from people driving by, although that was in college so it might be different now that I'm old :D
  • paigec619
    paigec619 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    of course they do lmao...i've never had a problem
  • NerdyFlex
    NerdyFlex Posts: 1,672 Member
    Options
    I personally care more about a woman’s mannerisms and how she treats others. Thick is good as long as you’re healthy! Don’t concern yourself in worrying about what others think of your body
  • george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    Options
    By no means is this an attempt to close out the thread, but I think I can speak for almost every male on the planet with this:

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=L7BF9Z8ok6A&feature=share
  • Deisler26
    Deisler26 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    george5911 wrote: »
    By no means is this an attempt to close out the thread, but I think I can speak for almost every male on the planet with this:

I GENUINELY thought you were going to post this...
  • george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    Options
    Deisler26 wrote: »
    george5911 wrote: »

I GENUINELY thought you were going to post this...

Why's that?
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    I'm a girl, but I feel like I can speak for some guys. I've seen many men (around where I'm from) into thick girls (thick as in a high body fat not exactly fit).
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    NerdyFlex wrote: »
    I know, I know that fit muscular guys have to eat, but what I'm saying is that I would feel like he was judging me if I was out eating wings and drinking beer on a non-cheat day because I'm not super-fit. I'm average in every way. That's why I like a man with a Dad Bod....because I have a total Mom Bod. I can relate!

If I was on a date and a girl ordered wings, I’d marry her on the spot

I've never met a girl who didn't like wings! Lol
  • NerdyFlex
    NerdyFlex Posts: 1,672 Member
    Options
    NerdyFlex wrote: »
    I know, I know that fit muscular guys have to eat, but what I'm saying is that I would feel like he was judging me if I was out eating wings and drinking beer on a non-cheat day because I'm not super-fit. I'm average in every way. That's why I like a man with a Dad Bod....because I have a total Mom Bod. I can relate!

If I was on a date and a girl ordered wings, I’d marry her on the spot

I've never met a girl who didn't like wings! Lol

So do you want to go out sometime orrrrr?? Lololol hahahah
  • briscogun
    briscogun Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    Never pursued a woman because of her body type. It's always been about her personality type. Her values.

I second Road Dog.

Looks are nice, but a sexy attitude is way more attractive. Personality>looks every time!

And yes, women should have curves. If you want to call it “thick” or whatever that’s fine, but when you like something you like something!

• Max_Adams25
    Max_Adams25 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Love thick chicks