What real life thing made you smile today?

Replies

• SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    SabAteNine wrote: »
    "Thank you for your e-mail. I am currently on leave and will get back to you after Monday, September 24th. For urgent matters, please contact XXXXXX"

I have never written anything more beautiful than this autoresponder.

Dude what the duck you left the number out! Jk jk love it!

Nope. I actually left out the name and e-mail of my boss. He left for a month this summer and put me in his autoresponder, so I was getting ALL the crap. I mean... it's only fair.
  • I had a bad day yesterday, I layed down with my daughter last night when she went to Bed, like I do every night for a few minutes, just to talk about our day. I ended up falling asleep in her bed, she woke me up with a kiss on the forehead this morning telling me that she hoped my day was going to be better today. It really made me smile and started my day with a happy heart. ❤

Kids are the best. My son is almost always the answer to this question, a million times a day. This morning he called me at my desk to tell me he hopes I have a good day. It is life-saving to know that someone cares about me like that.
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    I had a bad day yesterday, I layed down with my daughter last night when she went to Bed, like I do every night for a few minutes, just to talk about our day. I ended up falling asleep in her bed, she woke me up with a kiss on the forehead this morning telling me that she hoped my day was going to be better today. It really made me smile and started my day with a happy heart. ❤

Your daughter is a sweetheart. And you deserve millions of forehead kisses to ward off anything other than sunshine and rainbows today!
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    I had a bad day yesterday, I layed down with my daughter last night when she went to Bed, like I do every night for a few minutes, just to talk about our day. I ended up falling asleep in her bed, she woke me up with a kiss on the forehead this morning telling me that she hoped my day was going to be better today. It really made me smile and started my day with a happy heart. ❤

kny4wi2lhi3q.gif
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member

Kid goals
  • MagnumOpus1
    MagnumOpus1 Posts: 161 Member
    Free croissants.
  • epr3996
    epr3996 Posts: 2,719 Member
    I woke up and had a JenSmirk on my phone!
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Knowing that I've brightened other people's day by getting them to laugh or smile.
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    This morning when I got up, my Blue Tick hound was stretched out across the sofa, getting sun on his head.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    This morning at work I've been the revolving cat door. Have a window in my office that is basically ground level and there is two cats here and they sit at my window and meow till I let them in. I've done one cycle and we have just started the next. Had to giggle to myself. (In/Out/In/Out) Meow hello listen to meeeee......
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Someone liked my doodle

Yep, it's impressive :o
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Someone liked my doodle

Yep, it's impressive :o

:flushed:

I had that same look :D