What real life thing made you smile today?

Replies

• tams_89
    tams_89 Posts: 2,798 Member
    Watching a video of my Dad and step Mom tell my little brothers and sisters they are getting married tomorrow <3 For the last year they have believed it was a birthday party.
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    That I smashed out a run today even though it's raining and I broke my record : P
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,374 Member
    A 5-1 win to get one of my favorite teams into their league playoffs - it made me smile even though the cold and rain made being out at the match pretty miserable.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Of all the posts i have created that are still in existence, this one has the most views. More than the LBD thread, the calves/forearms/misc body parts threads and even the yoga pants thread. For some reason that made me smile today
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    I have a foster kitten who likes to steal and hide things. This morning I found a piece of broccoli in my slipper.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,764 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Of all the posts i have created that are still in existence, this one has the most views. More than the LBD thread, the calves/forearms/misc body parts threads and even the yoga pants thread. For some reason that made me smile today

Don't worry, I'm sure we as a group can get this thread shut down too. I believe in us.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,764 Member
    I have a foster kitten who likes to steal and hide things. This morning I found a piece of broccoli in my slipper.

Pics of the kittens?
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,644 Member
    A future bride that is not stressed or annoyed about last minute items for her wedding, more ready and excited.
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    I was dared to take two tequila shots in a row. They didn't think I would take on the dare but I did... THAT made me smile :D
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    cee134 wrote: »

Pics of the kittens?

qvg6iglmpfbs.jpeg

• Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    6uxwxhxl4103.gif
    From yesterday, but we've done this same handshake since she was 5. This was one take, after not doing it for a couple of months.

This is awesome!
  • tams_89
    tams_89 Posts: 2,798 Member
    6uxwxhxl4103.gif
    From yesterday, but we've done this same handshake since she was 5. This was one take, after not doing it for a couple of months.

Aww this is cute :smile:
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,562 Member
    Woke up smiling, remembering a conversation from last night!