What real life thing made you smile today?

Options

Replies

• Marqiiz
    Marqiiz Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Watching my boys get along for 2.5 seconds.
  • diets_and_daiquiris
    diets_and_daiquiris Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Buying new gym clothes. Treat day 😉
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I've had a rough last couple days, just feeling emotionally drained and no motivation to do anything. My son has been cooking all morning making meal preps for the week. I didn't ask, I didn't even mention how tired I'm feeling... and he did this all on his own. I'm so lucky, and proud <3
    f764af6x2i0c.jpg

What a lovely thing to do, you've raised a living thoughtful son 💖
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    Options
    I've had a rough last couple days, just feeling emotionally drained and no motivation to do anything. My son has been cooking all morning making meal preps for the week. I didn't ask, I didn't even mention how tired I'm feeling... and he did this all on his own. I'm so lucky, and proud <3
    f764af6x2i0c.jpg

What a lovely thing to do, you've raised a living thoughtful son 💖

Thank you, it means alot to hear this. I think I'm doing something right.
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    f764af6x2i0c.jpg

You have raised two amazing children. ❤ Better days ahead. Xo

Thank you <3
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    f764af6x2i0c.jpg

This is wonderful, you've clearly raised him well. A lovely young man you have there 😊
    I hope you're feeling better soon ❤️
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I had a bad dream last night that felt like a memory of something that really happened, I smiled to find it was untrue
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    The way my 4 month old tries to fight me off when I smother her with kisses 😂
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    My truck broke down -
    my son “how you gonna pay to fix it dad “

Me - “idk son”

Him - “just call credit karma and they’ll give you some money”

All I could do is laugh - I miss being blissfully ignorant to how the world works lol
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    4p5muh1bv4vv.jpeg

My grandpa is 90 and he periodically posts things to Facebook accidentally. He is the cutest ☺️

I’m impressed that he knows how to use Facebook. I think their should be a tech class for seniors so they can have more experiences.
  • epr31295
    epr31295 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Options
    Earlier this week I was playing with my grandson and we were being silly and holding a Powerade bottle in front of our face and saying I see you!

Well this morning he had his Mom take a snapchat of him holding a bottle saying he see's me! This made my day!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    tagging @GymRatSF in various random threads
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    jntuxirfsyz0.jpg

Finding this little guy while I was shelling at the beach today 😃
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    Yesterday one of my good friends from back home reached out and we hung out and went to an arcade bar. It was really nice to spend time with them