Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Groups Weekly Weigh In Group
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

March Goals

tinkerbellang83tinkerbellang83 Member, Premium Posts: 8,844 Member Member, Premium Posts: 8,844 Member
Somewhere to post and discuss your goals for March.

Replies

• tinkerbellang83tinkerbellang83 Member, Premium Posts: 8,844 Member Member, Premium Posts: 8,844 Member
    This is my March challenge list, I've eased up a bit on last month, had a week break from my challenges whilst I was on holiday, time to reboot.

• ValeriePlzValeriePlz Member Posts: 524 Member Member Posts: 524 Member
    I aim to complete my 8k training plan and get a PR on the 8k itself (March 25). Re: weight, I'm hovering right around 160, and I'd like to be hovering around 157 by the end of March.
  • _j4de__j4de_ Member Posts: 49 Member Member Posts: 49 Member
    I have a 10k I'd like to run at the end of March, I've not done that distance since Sept last year and that was pretty tough seeing as I had a knee injury plaguing me for the majority of 2017. But I'm hopeful that I'm starting to see the back of that. As far as weight loss goes, well it's been a slow start and I don't imagine it speeding up but I'd like to see at least 2 or 3 lb off by the end of the month, which will bring me back into the 150's, something else I've not seen since this knee injury got me!
  • wobblemcwobblefacewobblemcwobbleface Member Posts: 76 Member Member Posts: 76 Member
    both good luck with the running - 8k and 10k are harder than a longer plod as you have to run faster