Restarting my Journey

124»

Replies

• JoenDeb1958
    JoenDeb1958 Posts: 229 Member
    denisebme wrote: »
    I'm restarting as well. I was doing so well, then got hit by health issues and a prescription medication, Prednisone, that just packs on weight fast. I'm finally getting my health back on track, I'm off Prednisone after 2 years, and now I need to get the weight off.
    I'm also a stress eater, and find that going for a walk when I'm craving is both relaxing and gets me out of that "must have food" place. I also tend to get cravings at night, still looking for a good remedy for that.
    Feel free to add me. We all need the support!

I truly understand you. I'm taking meds to for depression and I'm a big stress eater. I welcome you
  • JoenDeb1958
    jennlea30 wrote: »
    Feel free to add me

Added
  • JoenDeb1958
    edited March 2018
    Hello everyone I am back today. Told you I would go ahead and start with my weight blush: 343lbs, my fasting sugars 184, and my bp prior to meds let's just say getting new batteries I got 2 readings one was he'll a fire high and one was my norm. I need batterys.
    I took meds n had pb toast, banana, light Greek yogurt, coffee black(3).
    Gots to get my butt up got things to get done today.
    Go forward in a positive way. Remember every step is a step towards a better, healthier YOU!
  • JoenDeb1958
    Forgot to add my mental status today..it's mixed.
    My Millennium is calling asking for money for her new car she bought period. I feel like being mean and saying I don't have anything but I did send her money. It's hard to be mean to the ones you Love.
    I need to stop picking up my phone I think that's the answer to it.
    I have an appointment with my mental health workers in April. I have to tell them I am not being compliant with my meds.
    Being bipolar makes you think you know better but I don't like taking the trinitellex.(?)
    Great commercial on TV but not a great pill for me.
    Otherwise everything else is mentally okay. Just trying to dig my way out of the rabbit hole one step at a time.
    Going to plant my seeds. Then work on the millenniums room she left. She did do much to it now up to me to pack away the stuff in there.

Let me leave you with " knowledge is power."
    If you know what's bothering you you're one step closer to taking care of it. You've identified the cause now whatcha gonna do to make it right for U?
    Get out get some sunshine today.
  • JoenDeb1958
    Most of you have connected with me on my account so I am going to shut this down on 4/1. I'm glad you all R helping me to stay on track.
  • JoenDeb1958
    Back at it again. I did well until this pandemic hit
    I have lost my momentum
    My drive and desire to lose weight, feel better, to be healthy.
    So hear I stand before you all again determined to get back up dust myself off get back at living life 💯 %
  • annsaxton927
    annsaxton927 Posts: 3 Member
    I am restarting too. Need motivation to stay on track! Will be turning 60 this October and I have struggled with my weight my whole life, it used to be that I could really get serious and lose the weight, Then I’d go up and down on the scale. Lately I’m just stuck and so hard to get the weight off as I’m getting older. Fortunately and thank God I am healthy!
  • zagadee
    zagadee Posts: 22 Member
    Hello Beautiful people 😃
    Am new here trying to find a partner who we can support each other on this journey I need motivation I have been on this journey for all my life am 50yrs now hope anyone can understand.
    We can motivate, support, encourage, advise each other I stay in Georgia Augusta.but still we find ways to uplift ourselves throughout
    Thanks
  • JoenDeb1958
    I know what you mean. I have been heavy all my life.
    I am in a roller-coaster but I know I can do it cuz I have lost weight before.
    Please look me up and add me as a friend. I very rarely get back to community.
  • JoenDeb1958
    I am restarting too. Need motivation to stay on track! Will be turning 60 this October and I have struggled with my weight my whole life, it used to be that I could really get serious and lose the weight, Then I’d go up and down on the scale. Lately I’m just stuck and so hard to get the weight off as I’m getting older. Fortunately and thank God I am healthy!

I am there too. My scale isa definite fun house ride.
    Please add me as a friend. I usually don't get back to community.
  • logiegirl10
    logiegirl10 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey I'm restarting as well & looking for friends to hold me accountable