Britt's Goal or Bust OMAD Journey

Replies

• Eddy_65
    Eddy_65 Posts: 66 Member
    Speaking of vegetarianism and LA, there's a restaurant in the Little Tokyo mall called Shojin. Vegan Japanese. Fabulous food and service. A little pricey, but worth it for the occasional treat.

http://www.theshojin.com/
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited July 2018
    I'm rooting for you Britt <3
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Good luck beating those binges Britt!
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Thanks for the well wishes, everyone! This week has been a whirlwind, but I will be back to read and cheer you all on this weekend. <3
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    brittdee88 wrote: »
    Thanks for the well wishes, everyone! This week has been a whirlwind, but I will be back to read and cheer you all on this weekend. <3

Good, I need a cheerleader and pep band!

• brittdee88
    Since I have been weighing on Mondays, I am going to enter maintenance on Labor Day instead of September 1. I don't know why those 2 extra days will matter, but I like the consistency, I guess.
    I am fairly certain that I will be firmly back to OMAD when I get back on the first Monday in August. With my class schedule, I will likely be lifting in the early evenings and will have a pre-workout shake and eat my meal after.
  • EstrangedTiger
    brittdee88 wrote: »
    Since I have been weighing on Mondays, I am going to enter maintenance on Labor Day instead of September 1. I don't know why those 2 extra days will matter, but I like the consistency, I guess.
    I am fairly certain that I will be firmly back to OMAD when I get back on the first Monday in August. With my class schedule, I will likely be lifting in the early evenings and will have a pre-workout shake and eat my meal after.

I’ll remember your first day of maintenance, tis my birthday! 😎

• dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    That sounds like a great plan! It is right around the corner!
  • brittdee88
    Nice, @EstrangedTiger! I didn't know that!
    @dkayingram It is! 7 weeks to the day today, and I hope to make some good progress.
  • EstrangedTiger
    @brittdee88 You have put in the work. Congrats.
  • KatsNewYear
    KatsNewYear Posts: 47 Member
    Britt, love your place so serene and beautiful. Your food choices look so yummy. Love the place setting.
  • brittdee88
    Thank you, @KatsNewYear!
  • brittdee88
    edited July 2018
    I have successfully followed OMAD for the past couple of days, so I think I am going to try to get back to posting and my countdown. If I need to take another break, I will, but things seem to be looking up. It seems as though my BED is heading back into remission (I think it had a lot to do with the fact that my coworker also has an ED, and we were triggering each other with food/body talk that we have since made a pact to end), so I want to get back into the program. OMAD is just so effortless when my ED brain is off, and I just can't stay away from you all as a group!

I got on the scale this morning and was happy to see 141.1 after having seen 146.7 this time last month. I tend to average only a couple of pounds per month, so this was a big deal, especially considering the binges. I also have not been eating LC at all (and don't really plan to again), so I was pleasantly surprised to see the loss. I would love to end the month back in the 130s and spend August getting off the last few pounds before getting back into lifting in September.

I ate Wednesday's OMAD around 3:30, and yesterday's was around 6:30. I am going out in a few hours with coworkers, so my OMAD will probably be around 4:30/5. I think the 3-7 window will be best for me for the remainder of the summer. I will be back later with pics and my maintenance countdown.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Glad you're back and nice loss :)
  • brittdee88
    Thanks, @brendalea69! I hope to stick around for a while!
  • brittdee88
    7/21
    141.1 lbs
    Days until maintenance: 44

OMAD:
    i4q63rq6wavp.jpg
    Lettuce-wrapped Beyond Burger and fries
    Not pictured: A handful of sour belts and a butterscotch lollipop that I definitely couldn't finish)
  • EstrangedTiger
    @brittdee88 Proud of you and welcome back!

• brittdee88
    Thanks, @EstrangedTiger <3
  • brittdee88
    edited July 2018
    7/22
    Days until maintenance: 43

OMAD:
    crmqx7cdlvc0.jpeg
    After Googling (because I had a sneaking suspicion after feeling a bit off last night), I found out that sour belts are NOT gluten-free. Color me sad. I felt the same way after Twizzlers became off limits *so sad* So I chucked the candy and had a banana dipped in honey peanut butter instead. I needed to get back to fruit for dessert anyway, so.... it worked out.
  • EstrangedTiger
    @brittdee88 Nice looking salad! I'm a strawberry kick for dessert currently.