Beachbody Support Group 2018

Replies

• Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    21DF Cardio Core Fix and 10 Minute Fix for Abs ✅
  • jelleigh
    jelleigh Posts: 743 Member
    New to Beachbody so just starting out easy to get into a routine.
    Did YouV2 Move and Country Heat Swing. ;):p
  • Fitgirllife72
    jelleigh wrote: »
    New to Beachbody so just starting out easy to get into a routine.
    Did YouV2 Move and Country Heat Swing. ;):p

I love both of those programs! I haven’t done either one all the way through but when I want some extra cardio they are really fun workouts!
  • jelleigh
    jelleigh Posts: 743 Member
    Ya they seem it @Fitgirllife72 ! I think having BOD is thing to be great for me because I have a super short attention span and the commitment to finish these programs just seems overwhelming. Lol. Now I just promise that I will do SOMETHING every day so if it's low impact yogs, or a dance class, that's enough. Our If I have the energy maybe it's a P90. Then I can increase slowly. Either way - Better than sitting watching mindless tv!
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    So this has been a week! Monday I fell down my stairs and was sore for a day and then I woke up on Wednesday with a stomach virus the worse! It actually knocked me out 2 days but back at it this am with

P90X3: Dynamix then next week I am in month 3!!
  • meems251
    meems251 Posts: 84 Member
    @drea2011 I'm glad you're feeling better!

80DO day 73 ✔
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    "P90X ONE on ONE Vol. 1 30-15: The Upper-Body Massacre"=Done! that one's TOUGH...and i keep coming back to it! LOL!
  • gam3rguy
    “Trial-trail trot”=Done!
    First “run” since rolling that ankle two weeks ago. Just up and back on the canal path. They added a cool new tunnel so nobody has to go off trail and close to the train tracks! BOOYAH!! Was going for 1 or 2...ended up with just over 3! Ankle held up well. Started a little stiff, but loosened up. We’ll see if I pay for it later.
  • meems251
    Ernahgerd...80DO day 74 ✔

• Fitgirllife72
    @drea2011 so sorry to hear about your week! Glad you are feeling better and congrats on making it to month 3!

@gam3rguy glad to hear you are back to running and your ankle is doing better. I love the title Upper Body Massacre. Doesn’t get much more descriptive than that 😂

@meems251 you are almost done with 80DO! Only 6 more days! What is your plan next?

Well my eating has been in the toilet the last 10 days. I’ve had a hard time getting back on track since I was traveling at the beginning of the month. I’ve gotta get on point with me eating before this gets completely out of hand.

Friday: 21DF Dirty Dozen and 10 Minute Fix for Abs ✅

Saturday; 21DF Yoga Fix and 10 Minute Fix for Abs ✅
  • drea2011
    Thank you so much @Fitgirllife72

Today I got my cvx in! Was a little tough but I powered through! 💪🏾💪🏾
  • gam3rguy

@gam3rguy glad to hear you are back to running and your ankle is doing better. I love the title Upper Body Massacre. Doesn’t get much more descriptive than that 😂

thanks. the ankle was a little sore yesterday, seems alright today. and yes! the 30/15 routine earns the name "Upper Body Massacre"!

"Insanity: The Asylum Vol 1 Relief"=Done!
  • drea2011
    X3 🧘🏾‍♀️ done! Happy Mother’s Day to all the mamas and fur mamas like me!! ❤️❤️🌺🌺
  • Fitgirllife72
    21DF Total Body Cardio Fix and Pilates Fix ✅
  • meems251
    @Fitgirllife72 I don't know what I'm going to do next! This is my first beachbody workout. I'd like to keep improving on my strength but don't have time for another round of 80DO before vacation in July. Any recommendations?

80DO day 75 ✔
  • gam3rguy
    "INSANITY MAX:30 Cardio Challenge"=Done!
  • drea2011
    I still have about a month left of P90X3 but I’ve been looking at the next one I want to try. Has anyone done Piyo? I might do 1 round of 21 day fix and then do Piyo
    meems251 wrote: »
    @Fitgirllife72 I don't know what I'm going to do next! This is my first beachbody workout. I'd like to keep improving on my strength but don't have time for another round of 80DO before vacation in July. Any recommendations?

80DO day 75 ✔

• gam3rguy
    “INSANITY MAX:30 Tabata Power”=Done!
    “Power Day: 13 minutes AMRAP”! 60# for Cleans, Push press and Brute Force Burpees...
  • Elalt
    Elalt Posts: 2 Member
    I just started 80 day obsession today! I’m an avid runner but have plateaued on the weight loss so I wanted to add something. Which Beachbody workout gives you the quickest results? Going to the beach in 2 months and would like to lose 10-15 lbs still. Thanks!
  • drea2011
    P90X3 Decelarator: SO HARD LOL