homemade lemon Italian ice

Yum!

it really was!
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Vodka and soda with lime
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Tostada's. Homemade mashed beans, avocado, salsa, cucumbers.... Delicious!!!!
  • amybethjack
    amybethjack Posts: 61 Member
    Halo Top - chocolate covered banana
  • Jeeplet18
    Jeeplet18 Posts: 57 Member
    as of right now it is only 05:38 in the morning, so I would have to say my COFFEE!!!
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Homemade Ezekiel bread with peanut butter, bananas and slightest hint of honey. Porridge with plain yoghurt, almond butter and a smidgen of raw honey. Coffee. And oranges.
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Homemade Ezekiel bread with peanut butter, bananas and slightest hint of honey. Porridge with plain yoghurt, almond butter and a smidgen of raw honey. Coffee. And oranges.

yummy...my kind of yumminess:))(sans the oranges though)
  • Iamnotasenior
    Iamnotasenior Posts: 234 Member
    Snickers bar!
  • LaughHappy907
    LaughHappy907 Posts: 44 Member
    Sour gummy candies. I love sour candies and every once in a while I'll splurge on a bag. Worth it!
  • Dewines
    Dewines Posts: 6 Member
    Made a thick smoothie for breakfast today that tasted amazingly good and was a fabulous magenta colour. I had it at about 10 am and then for various reasons didn't get the chance to eat again till 6 pm and the smoothie kept me going all through. I only started feeling hungry some time after 5 pm.
    I used 58 g strawberries, 44 g pre-cooked beetroot, 45 g fresh apricots, 10 g pea protein powder, 10 g milled flaxseed, 5 g cocoa nibs, 125 g unsweetened soya yogurt and a sprinkle of cinnamon (around quarter teaspoon). None of the fruit were frozen and I didn't use ice, but of course either/both of these could be an option.
    It came to 236 calories, 14 g carbs, 11 g fat, 19 g protein and 6 g fibre.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Shredded cucumbers in yoghurt, cilantro and avocado sauce with a hint of hot chili over lentils with garbanzo flat bread in a wash of ghee.
  • nickssweetheart
    nickssweetheart Posts: 874 Member
    A coconut cream filled donut. It has wrecked my macros for the day. And I don't mind.
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    vxq8i1v2tg6n.jpg

My little ice 'cream' treat for around 10-15 calories
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    A Chicken nugget Happy Meal. 405 calories (diet Coke, no sauces) AND I got a toy!
  • lalee115
    lalee115 Posts: 185 Member
    A warm double chocolate muffin with a serving of Enlightened peanut butter chocolate chip ice cream..... mmmmmm ....
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Husband brought me a very fudgy brownie that they had left over at work. He even remembered to ask from where they ordered so I could check the calories and log it. It was delicious!
  • arilukaszewicz1
    arilukaszewicz1 Posts: 75 Member
    I did a copy cat version of chipotles chicken
  • freekat
    freekat Posts: 71 Member
    Boiled egg :smile:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Mortal sin cheesecake