What is your biggest challenge?

13»

Replies

• flippy1234
    flippy1234 Posts: 686 Member
    Overcoming age and gravity!
  • MarcA1218
    MarcA1218 Posts: 570 Member
    Knowing when to give into my urges and when not to.
  • fatguy_fitness
    fatguy_fitness Posts: 195 Member
    andreaen wrote: »
    ars371 wrote: »
    My biggest goal is to keep dropping weight. I'm down about 30lbs so far this year and would like to drop another 65 or so.

My biggest challenge is my after work binge. I eat really good during the day, but I'm always really hungry when I get home from work about 3pm and end up binging on crap. I may just start eating an early dinner and just have a snack in the evening.

Have you considered having prepared snacks for when you get home? I used to be very much like this, but having a plan, knowing that when I get home I'll have this apple, yogurt, protein bar, or whatever to keep me full until dinner helped me a lot. Having a plan and having the snack easily available helps tons!

I have, I just need to implement that plan. :smile:
  • YosemiteSlamAK
    YosemiteSlamAK Posts: 1,230 Member
    Goal- to get back to my triathlon & marathon day weight
    Challenges- Knee & femur problems/flare ups, typically from overdoing it/not allowing enough recovery time; seizures
  • andreaen
    andreaen Posts: 365 Member
    My biggest goal is to keep dropping weight. I'm down about 30lbs so far this year and would like to drop another 65 or so.

My biggest challenge is my after work binge. I eat really good during the day, but I'm always really hungry when I get home from work about 3pm and end up binging on crap. I may just start eating an early dinner and just have a snack in the evening.

Have you considered having prepared snacks for when you get home? I used to be very much like this, but having a plan, knowing that when I get home I'll have this apple, yogurt, protein bar, or whatever to keep me full until dinner helped me a lot. Having a plan and having the snack easily available helps tons!

It's the implementation that is the hard part :lol:
  • fatguy_fitness
    fatguy_fitness Posts: 195 Member

It's the implementation that is the hard part :lol:

Indeed :D
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    My biggest challenge lately has been finding time to eat during the day which leads to me stuffing my face at night time and I'm also not drinking enough water. My goal is to find a balance and stop my night eating if I want to reach my goal weight this year.